The Trip Where My Allergies Attacked! A July '21 TR

coloredimage

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone!

So I probably won't get to start this trip report in earnest for a few days but since I had the time I wanted to at least start it out!

So, here's our cast of characters:

51365604669_412f0de263_b.jpg

That's me with the red hair. I'm Elle and when I'm not in Disney I'm a middle school teacher I' an AP holder who usually goes to Disney three times a year - this was my first time back since October of '19. Next to me is Kristen, one of my closest friends. This was her second trip to Disney as an adult. Next to her is Liz, my usual Disney partner-in-crime and one of my oldest friends. On the end is Jill, who is also an AP holder and a good friend of ours - my October 2019 trip was with Jill!

We've been planning this trip for a year and it was everything we wanted it to be! I can't wait to share our trip with you all and relive the magic a little bit.

Some basic info:

- We left on July 15 and drove to Florida
- We stayed at the Boardwalk Villas from July 17-July 25

Can't wait to share!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter