• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Trip: fantastic show this week!

You just wanted to say "on fleek".
I asked a friend's daughter (14 years ol) the other day if she'd heard of on fleek (I was curious if it was global or not) and she was like "oh yeah. Of course" and I asked if it was only applicable to eyebrows as Id seen quite a few posts on FB referencing eyebrows being on fleek and she said that yes it was (in a tone implying I should have known that)

I asked a friend's daughter (14 years ol) the other day if she'd heard of on fleek (I was curious if it was global or not) and she was like "oh yeah. Of course" and I asked if it was only applicable to eyebrows as Id seen quite a few posts on FB referencing eyebrows being on fleek and she said that yes it was (in a tone implying I should have known that)
Clearly JeniLynn disagrees and is waging a personal battle to expand its usage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter