The Toffs Day 5- Ohana means family but DH is irritating me *live*

ToffPrincess

Mouseketeer
Quite a boring but good day. Ohana’s, Magic Kingdom, Liberty Tree Tavern & Kona Café.

After our amazing ending to the night we woke up bright and early to go MK with my mother and uncle who had joined the party the evening prior. My mother arrived ill so she decided to stay in bed (likes to make a drama wherever she goes) but my uncle was raring to go. He used to come here with me when I was little, so I was excited to get to the MK with him.
DS who is a very good little soul started acting up immediately. I don’t know if he was showing up for my uncle or what it was but he was in trouble 3x before breakfast for not listening.

It was freezing (and stayed pretty fresh all morning) so we all had to go back to the room to get jumpers before we headed to the monoral. We got to Ohana’s and there was no Stitch until after the breakfast. DS had watched Lilo and Stitch the evening before to prepare, so was desperate to see L & S again as he now understood who they were. Breakfast was amazing. Much better than the time before even DH said so.

We had 2 platters. When we left we got a great family shot with Sitch and then headed off to MK where we managed to do,
It’s A Small World
Aladdins Carpets
Barnstormer
Tomorrowland Speedway (DS’s favourite)
Swiss Family Treehouse
Liberty Square Riverboat
Pirates of the Carribean

All before 12.15pm.
DH is again ignoring me as I took DS on the Barnstormer. DS loved it but the hysterical old woman I seem to have married made a huge deal about it and yelled at me in font of pretty much everyone exiting the ride. DH treading on very thin water. VERY! I keep reminding him we are staying at a resort with hungry crocodiles. He doesn’t seem to get it.

I managed to find limited edition magic bands released today. Black with candy corn all over them and Chip n’Dale! Everyone wanted one as Chip n’Dale are household favourites. Perfect for wear on Halloween and for our Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party dates!!

We then headed off for Liberty Tree Tavern (thanks again Steve) as we wanted to show my uncle what it was all about. It was immense! It’s fast becoming a family favourite. Again we needed second helpings. DS decided even if he hates them he was going to eat the green beans (no idea.. it’s a kid’s brain thing) and muched his way through I can’t tell you how many before turning his nose up at desert and saying something along the lines of ‘I want to be healthy.’ Err ok them. He also ate 2 portions of cranberry sauce with a spoon. 3 year olds are weird.
DH “I don’t eat sweets’ did the same as last time and almost managed to eat the entire desert alone.

We exited LTT at 1.55pm which again thanks to stroller parking gave us prime seats for the parade. DS and uncle loved every second of it! Me too.. I love the parade. Each time I see it I notice a small detail on a float I haven’t seen before.

Now we are in the room DS snoring away having a nap. I have a resort mug full of tea and am wandering if we will make our Kona Café reservation for dinner. DH is on his phone as usual checking football (soccer) scores and I feel like throwing it out the window and screaming ‘this is Disney you idiot live in the moment a little bit.’ He keeps cracking his knuckles and bones to annoy me. Wheres that damn crocodile when you need him. Granpa that he is, he still hasn’t stayed awake for the fireworks or stayed awake past 9pm a single night. Lets see if he makes it this time..

Next day HERE
Yesterday's report here

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!