~The Thread That Tells You How To Get To Your Destination Game~

joenan88

DIS Veteran
There are so many threads that ask, "How do I get from the Contemporary to AK?" or "What's the best way to get from The BC to MK? I would like to fill this thread with all that information. I would like to make it a game, this is how it will work:

I will start by posting the best way to get to Epcot from the Poly:

The best way to get to Epcot from the Poly is by walking to the LLC and hopping on the monorail. You can take the monorail from The Poly but you would have to stop at The Grand Floridian, The MK, The CR and then the LLC. It is much quicker to just walk to the LLC which is a 5-10 minute walk..depending on which Longhouse you are staying in.

Now I will ask a question that someone will answer: after your answer you post a transportation question..and so on :)

My question is what is the best way/quickest to get from the Contemporary to The Animal Kingdom Lodge?

There are so many threads that ask, "How do I get from the Contemporary to AK?" or "What's the best way to get from The BC to MK? I would like to fill this thread with all that information. I would like to make it a game, this is how it will work:

I will start by posting the best way to get to Epcot from the Poly:

The best way to get to Epcot from the Poly is by walking to the LLC and hopping on the monorail. You can take the monorail from The Poly but you would have to stop at The Grand Floridian, The MK, The CR and then the LLC. It is much quicker to just walk to the LLC which is a 5-10 minute walk..depending on which Longhouse you are staying in.
I'm not sure what a Limited Liability Company has to do with transportation around Disney. You probably are referring to the TTC, the Transportation & Ticket Center.:goodvibes

Now I will ask a question that someone will answer: after your answer you post a transportation question..and so on :)

My question is what is the best way/quickest to get from the Contemporary to The Animal Kingdom Lodge?
Walk to the MK bus area, and catch a bus directly to AKL.

oops..your right..The TTC..it was early this morning..I didn't have my coffee :surfweb:

What is the best route from The grand Floridian to Down town Disney?

oops..your right..The TTC..it was early this morning..I didn't have my coffee :surfweb:

What is the best route from The grand Floridian to Down town Disney?

Gonna go with heading to the GF bus stop and wait for the properly labeled DTD bus. The trip takes about 20 minutes and most likely is the last stop after going to the Poly & Contemporary.

Whoops :lmao:

"How do you get from the Polynesian to the Boardwalk for dinner?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter