The Tenth Trip is the Best Trip and Eleven is Nice Too- July and December 2019 PTR *UPDATED 12/5*

3. Does Poly do anything, just a tree???

Just a tree. Wouldn't it be great if they did a Hawaiian themed gingerbread display?

Did you see they have a gingerbread cabin at Wilderness Lodge this year for the first time? It looks adorable.

Sadly, they turned out terribly, so it was a fail. For dinner, I made some Ohana food thanks to recipes from All Ears. Joe grilled up some chicken, while I made pot stickers, stir fry noodles, and peanut dipping sauce.

Oo I may have to do this one night! How'd everything come out?

We are huge Star Wars fans, and I’m just so excited to see it all. Now I have done my best to avoid spoilers, but sadly most of the things I have heard about the land have been negative.

I think as Star Wars fans, you'll love it. We're not Star Wars fans and we enjoyed it.

I almost forgot to post today. Disney+ has taken over my household. Have ya'll seen The Imagineering Story yet??? Sooooo good.

So good! Disney+ is both the best and worst thing thats happened lol

I would love to do the 11:00 parade but last year the boys feel asleep and my SIL wants to leave after the fireworks, so 8:30 parade it is.

We've changed our party strategy to watch the first parade the last few years and I feel like it's worked out better for us. We find the 2nd parade isn't much less crowded than the first anymore especially because Disney put a notification in MDE telling people they should watch the 2nd parade lol. Plus, we find the lines for treats and characters (probably rides too but we never do them during parties lol) really empty out during that last 1 1/2 hours of the party so it's more enjoyable!

Just a tree. Wouldn't it be great if they did a Hawaiian themed gingerbread display?
That would be AMAZING 😍

Did you see they have a gingerbread cabin at Wilderness Lodge this year for the first time? It looks adorable.
I want to try and get over there to see it.

Oo I may have to do this one night! How'd everything come out?
It was so good! Almost as good as the real thing.

We've changed our party strategy to watch the first parade the last few years and I feel like it's worked out better for us. We find the 2nd parade isn't much less crowded than the first anymore especially because Disney put a notification in MDE telling people they should watch the 2nd parade lol. Plus, we find the lines for treats and characters (probably rides too but we never do them during parties lol) really empty out during that last 1 1/2 hours of the party so it's more enjoyable!
Thanks for the insight, that makes me feel better about doing the first parade.

T-minus 36 hours!!!! But who's counting right? I seriously cannot believe the trip is here. It is feeling more surreal than normal for me. I think there were so many points where I thought the trip wouldn't happen, or some people wouldn't be able to come, and now it's actually happening.

I am so anxious though. I haven't felt this way since our first trip. I just feel like there is so many moving parts with all the different people going. Then you have the whole RotR mess, which I honestly don't know how to tackle at this point. We're supposed to attempt Hollywood Studios on Monday, but I am honestly not looking forward to it. Which is so sad because RotR sounds AMAZING, but the crowds :scared1:. No matter what happens, I know we are going to have an awesome trip. Thanks for reading along!! Trip coming pending.

Have SO much fun!!! I'm sure all of your planning will pay off with a great time (and your Disney expert status will help you make the best decisions on how to handle SWGE).

I'm excited to hear all about it when you return!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!