The Tenth Trip is the Best Trip and Eleven is Nice Too- July and December 2019 PTR *UPDATED 12/5*

Okay this scared me. My biggest concern is getting to the hotel, so hopefully we get in a very different time than Trump. If we can't get to dinner it would be disappointing, but not the end of the world. We'll have to just play it by ear.
I hope it isn't a factor. I'd worry less about getting to your hotel. As long as he isn't moving during the time you arrive and they have roads blocked, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
Have ya'll seen The Imagineering Story yet??? Sooooo good.
::yes:: I want more shows like this one! And how can they only release one episode at a time?
The first day everyone is together!! This is both exciting and daunting to say the least. We all have very different touring styles, so I think we might be apart more than together, but we do have certain things planned together.
Good luck!
It kinda stinks that 3 hours of the party is taken up because we need to stay in the hub. With us needing the 8:30 parade I just don’t see a way around it.
That's a rough one, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Seems I've heard the second parade is starting to get more crowded now so maybe it will pay off to see the early one and do some other things during the second.
(I'm sure it will become one sooner than I think, though, based on some of the things I've read that are on the streaming service. It would be so much fun to watch the Gummi Bears and Duck Tales - it would be reliving my childhood with a "Disney Afternoon"!)
Don't hold out for too long. I did the pre-purchase thing where they offered a discount for paying 3 years up front, but I'd still do it for the $6.99/month.
I've made a point to NOT watch the Disney Afternoon shows yet. I know once I get sucked into that wormhole, I'm done.

I hope it isn't a factor. I'd worry less about getting to your hotel. As long as he isn't moving during the time you arrive and they have roads blocked, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
I really just hope they let resort guests know if it will be impacting things that day, we'll have to wait and see.

::yes:: I want more shows like this one! And how can they only release one episode at a time?
I know, it's so annoying. I want to binge, but it is smart for them because it guarantees subscribers stick around at least until their show is finished.
Good luck!
Thanks, I'm going to need it.

That's a rough one, but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. Seems I've heard the second parade is starting to get more crowded now so maybe it will pay off to see the early one and do some other things during the second.
Well that actually makes me feel better about it. I just hope we get to do a few treat stations and rides at some point.

One Month From Today

12/13

It will be another sleep in morning for us. But not for the other members of our party. They will head to at 8:05 breakfast at Akershus. My niece will have her first encounter with princesses and I am so excited for them. Hopefully they will have time to meet Anna and Elsa and do Frozen Ever After, before they leave Epcot to meet us. Meanwhile, we have a 10:30 breakfast at Cape May Café. We will then all meet up in AK hopefully around 12. We have FPs for the Pandora rides (NRJ for brother and SIL, FoP for everyone else.) We also have FP for the safari and meeting Mickey and Minnie. I would also like to do Festival of the Lion King this day. My SIL lived in Africa for a year on a mission trip, so I know she wants to spend most of the day is this area of the park, as its her favorite.

They’ll be no time for a break this day, we’ll head straight to DHS. We have an ADR at Hollywood and Vine with a Fantasmic dining package. Other than dinner and the nighttime stuff, I don’t think we’ll have time for much else.

Sounds like another solid day of plans! Another sleep-in morning will be nice. I've never been to Cape May, but I'd love to try it one day as it seems to be well regarded.

You should have a great afternoon at AK with that lineup of Fastpasses and a Fantasmic dinner package is always the way to go at HS. Hopefully your late start to the day will help with the lack of afternoon break!

Sounds like a fun few days! I'm super nervous about the Christmas party- like I feel like we aren't going to be able to do even a fraction of what I want!

I booked Homecomin' on a whim.. We have already used all of our dining credits, but hope my family is up for it!

I love Cape May for breakfast! Sounds like good plans for AK & DHS!
Reading your report on it from your most recent trip, made me glad we booked it.

Sounds like another solid day of plans! Another sleep-in morning will be nice. I've never been to Cape May, but I'd love to try it one day as it seems to be well regarded.
I think we will definitely need a sleep in at this point in the trip.

You should have a great afternoon at AK with that lineup of Fastpasses and a Fantasmic dinner package is always the way to go at HS. Hopefully your late start to the day will help with the lack of afternoon break!
This will be our third F! dining package, and we still haven't see the show. Third time's a charm.

Sounds like a fun few days! I'm super nervous about the Christmas party- like I feel like we aren't going to be able to do even a fraction of what I want!
I know I feel the same way. I am so worried about the crowds, at our last MNSSHP the crowds were miserable, and I am afraid it wil happen again for this party as well.

I booked Homecomin' on a whim.. We have already used all of our dining credits, but hope my family is up for it!
I think you will really like it. I have sent a lot my clients there and I have yet to hear negative feedback about it.

One Month From Today

12/14

Our last full day. It will be a super early one for my family, and whoever want to join us, as we’ll be rope dropping Rise of the Resistance. We also have FPs for Muppet Vision, Slink Dog, and Star Tours. Since we don’t know how it will go with the Star Wars rides, we’ll just go with the flow for most of the day.

After a midday break, and sadly some packing, we have our dinner at Yachtsmen. This is the celebratory dinner for my mom’s 50th birthday. After dinner we will spend the evening at MK and just enjoy the time together.

So exciting to get to ride Rise of the Resistance, can't wait to hear how it is.

Sounds like it will be a fun last day!

Last days at Disney are sad, but what a great last day! Your last day adrenaline should help with the early wakeup time and it should be great fun to experience Rise of the Resistance.

Dinner at Yachtsman sounds excellent! I've only been there once back in 2012, but our meal was AWESOME and if I could get it to work in the plans I would absolutely return. I'm sure your family will love it!

Rise of the Resistance sounds fabulous and I can’t wait to experience it! I hope your family has an awesome last day- it sounds like a great way to cap the trip with new experiences and celebrating your Mom with a fancy dinner!

So exciting to get to ride Rise of the Resistance, can't wait to hear how it is.
Hopefully we can get on it 🤞

Sounds like it will be a fun last day!
I hope so!

Last days at Disney are sad, but what a great last day! Your last day adrenaline should help with the early wakeup time and it should be great fun to experience Rise of the Resistance.
Yeah, I am just honeslty worried about the crowds, we'll see.

Dinner at Yachtsman sounds excellent! I've only been there once back in 2012, but our meal was AWESOME and if I could get it to work in the plans I would absolutely return. I'm sure your family will love it!
We love it, and have been looking for an excuse to get back, so excited.

Rise of the Resistance sounds fabulous and I can’t wait to experience it! I hope your family has an awesome last day- it sounds like a great way to cap the trip with new experiences and celebrating your Mom with a fancy dinner!
Yeah, I am looking forward to this day, but also dreading it the most, since I don't know how the wait for RotR will be.

12/15

As is out tradition on departure day, we will all have breakfast at Chef Mickey’s in the morning. Everyone else has afternoon flights, so they will probably tour the monorail resorts, before taking the ME back to MCO. We may join them depending how long breakfast takes. We have an evening flight out, so we will head to MK for some FPs. SDMT, HM, and Buzz, we also ride TTA, rounding out all of family’s MK faves. Sadly then we will leave, after what I hope to be an amazing trip.

That’s it, that’s all our plans. If you stuck around and read all the daily updates, thank you! I am sure I will have some more updates before we leave. Only 22 days to go!

I figured you'd do your usual breakfast at Chef Mickey's! It's great that you have a whole afternoon to enjoy favorites at MK before departing. It's always easier to leave when you get a "bonus" park day!

It's always nice to be able to do something before flying home and even better when that something is MK!
for sure, MK always has to be the last park.

I figured you'd do your usual breakfast at Chef Mickey's! It's great that you have a whole afternoon to enjoy favorites at MK before departing. It's always easier to leave when you get a "bonus" park day!
It's tradition! I love that we get to squeeze out every bit of magic that we can.

I like your last day traditions... a meal the family enjoys together and some MK favorites. Always hard to leave, but a nice way to kind of say goodbye.

I like your last day traditions... a meal the family enjoys together and some MK favorites. Always hard to leave, but a nice way to kind of say goodbye.
Thanks, the best part of the last day tradition is that we always have something to look forward to even at the end of the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter