The TB Trip Reports Thread!

I'm going in about 23 days to WDW with my parents and my sister (who's 14). We're staying at my uncle's for a few days and then staying at the Beach Club. Cannot wait!

I feel bad starting a new one because I did not finish my last one. Or the one before that. :blush:
But, I'm doing it anyway. And I will actually finish it because my best friend is coming with us and she takes lotsa pictures. She is also very enthusiastic about me actually finishing a trip report:rolleyes: (She's not a member but since I'm the only way she gets to go to Disney she loves to read the Trip reports.) So, I will add a link to my sig when I start it and I will not beg for readers (but I will be thrilled if even one of you subscribes!)

We are going in a month and half!
I'm so excited.:woohoo:

I just realized thats not much of a report. XD

Anyway, we are going to Disney World and we'll be there for one week.
Which, we've never done before. I've only been once and it was only for two days so it'll be nice to have a longer stay.
Just my DM, DD, and me for most of it.
Though for a couple of the days some friends will be with us, and for one day my Aunt, Uncle and Cousin.

We are spending two days in Epcot, two days in the Magical Kingdom, one day in Hollywood Studio's and one day in the Animal Kingdom.

So, we're planning on going to the Sci-Fi Cafe and the Coral Reef Restaurant for our special dinner's. Has anyone been to either before? and what did you think if so?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter