The TB Trip Reports Thread!

I have nothing else to do... So here's my trip report from last month.

Me, my Mum and Dad flew from Heathrow on the 23rd August, and stayed in the Peabody for 2 nites. We did some malls those days. Then we moved to Hard Rock Hotel for 2 nites, and on the second day there we did Universal / IOF. Did the Hulk :woohoo:.. Anyway. After that we did Saratoga Springs for 4 nites. We did one day at Hollywood studios.. then did EPCOT in the night.
We ate at Flying Fish one night [[Amazinggg]]! Also went around Boardwalk which is looking as good as ever.
Er... didnt do many disney things this year, it was mostly a quick visit. Hopefully going back next year :cutie:

Everyone reading this check out my trip report, the picture link at the bottom of my siggy is the way to get there. Hope you like it!

ps sorry about the picture being cut of

Currently planning my Christmas '08 trip!! 12/24-12/28, will anyone else be there then? I'm at POR that week!!!!

I've never done a trip or pre trip report so..

Who's going:

Me (14) ::MinnieMo
Mum pirate:
Brother :music:
Nan :)

Disney History

I'm like the biggest disney fan ever! :)

I've been about 10 times to disneyland paris, about 11 times to disney world, 1 time to disneyland california and on 2 disney cruises. but i still get extremely excited!!! :rotfl: My last trip was in January this year.

We're going in 6 days! I can't wait!

The Plan:

Day 1 - Shopping and Paris
Day 2 - Magic Kingdom
Day 3 - Disney Studios and Magic Kingdom
Day 4 - Come home

And then I've got a Maths GCSE test the next day! :rotfl:

I'm Going to Disney World In December (17-24) For My Birthday (21). I was Just There for Halloween!!!!

:earseek: I'm a Disney Nut!!!!! :earseek:

Who's going The Plan Time We Are Gone
Me :tigger: 19th Mickey's Vey Merry (17-24)
Mom :maleficen Christmas Party My B-day (21)
Dad Police Officer

This is from the ABD Dress Rehearsal Backstage Magic Tour I took in March.

If you get this year's ABD brochure, be sure to look at the trip, because I'm in one of the pics!

Here it is: maxtaw.blogspot.com

All ABD trips are amazing. I've also done Viva Italia and loved that one too, but definitely not as much as this one.

I'm hoping they still have the tour in '10 because I'm doing waay too much stuff next year I think D=

Christmas in Disneyland '08!

Who's going
Me (15) :music:
Sister (13) pooh:
Mom (?) :laundy:
Dad (?) :drive:
Grandma (?) :chat:

History
Our whole family is nothing but Disney freaks :]

we've been to Disney World three times together, i've been four times (Band trip!)

me,mom,and my sister have never been to Disneyland though

oh and my Dad has been to Tokyo disneyland AND disney Seas....Without us! :sad2:

Plan
we're going from the 20th till whenever (there's no set date for the end of out trip) :]

Explore both parks
possibly Explore some of Cali. *cough* HOLYWOOD *cough* :laughing:
and we'll have 3 weeks to get back so we might stop by the Grand Canyon and other places

Hey everybody!

Okay, so I know that it might not be so fair that I get to go every now and then..lol. But I went last Sunday (I think? or Saturday). Then I went to DLR today, got out of school early to go over to DLR and see my school band march in the parade! OME! That was so much fun! The parade they have playing at DLR is the Christmas one, and that's called, "A Christmas Fantasy" Parade. I loved it! That has got to be my favorite parade at DLR. The lights, the dancing, the floasts, from the music to just the magic that's there in the park! I just love DLR at Christmas time. Can't get enough of it! :banana: So yeah...I had a grand time today and tonight watching the parade, and my HS band march there tonight was so much fun!!! :goodvibes

I had to say it. Had to tell somebody! :rolleyes: :)

Who's going:
Me (14) :crazy2:

Sister (16) :artist:

Brother (11) :3dglasses

Mom (?) :laundy:

Dad (?) :happytv:

Disney History
We're all obsessed.

My parents have been about 12 times.

Me and my sister have been about 9 times.

My brother has been about 7 times.

We used to go every year, until 2002. (don't know why we didn't go that
year)

Haven't been to Disney since '02. *cries*

"The Plan"
Right now, it looks like we're going to WDW for 8 days at the end of August (23rd to 30th)

We're gonna go to all the parks and then go visit family (nearby, thankfully. lol)

I'm SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO excited about going!!!

And we're supposedly staying at POR, and I LOVELOVELOVE that place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter