The TB Trip Reports Thread!

Hey Minnie, I'll be there the same time as you! September 17 - October 1.

I would start a pre-trip but it's too early and my last one kind of bombed.

Here are the highlights.

-- Free dining
-- Perfect flights
-- Pop Century. Hopefully a 60's lakeside room.
-- Cirque Du Soleil on the 18th followed by dinner at Fulton's.
-- Possibly getting an annual pass.

wow sweet!!
and we are both stayin at the pop lol

I'm going on the Wonder (the disney cruise) on February 15, 2009. I'm planning to have a pre-trip report and a trip report also. I want to make one now but it's too early. I will make the pre-trip report when we get our cruise things in the mail. I can't wait! :banana: :banana:

Oh, wow. How come I didn't know this was here? XD.

Um. Well. I'm actually leaving for Disney on Friday.
I'll be there a little over a week and we're staying at the CR.

I'm not planning on doing a TR.
=]

hmm. we have A LOT of disney trips ALREADY planned. we are going to vero beach in late august. and then we will be in disney 2 days when we are done.

next. we are going at the end of september.

and then we are going in january. both my parents are running the marathon.

me and my mom are trying to persuade my mom to go on a cruise. but, it not working very well.

and also. we might possibly be going in christmas 2009. wow. for 8 days. i want that trip... more than ANYTHING.

as u can tell... we go to disney a lot. and that is an amazing thing. so, when we went to disney in january... we got DVC. yay. 200 points a year.

yay !
ive had an urge to write a pre trip report
sorry if i bore you :)

KSO.
its my mom, my 13 year old sister, my 10 year old brother, & myself, almsot 16 :)
my moms a absolute crazy planner. shes been wanting to go back for a few years now, but with my parents divorce, high school exams during the time we usually like to go, and all my crazy dance scheduales, we never found the time.

my sister, is the dare devil of the family. she planned out EVERYTHING that she wants to go on.

my brother on the other hand, is a little scaredy cat. he wont even go on the winnie the pooh ride because of his dream part. crazy, i know

and me ? well im just inbetween, but probably THE most excited for the trip. and im the oldest, its sad. my friends dont stop making fun of me, but whatever :)

WHEN: September 16-25. 54 days ! im keeping an eye on my ticker ;)
WHERE: Caribbean Beach, first time !
HOW: Flying out of Buffalo, NY. closest thing to us, since we live in southern ontario

i dont knwo much, but we're planning on dining @ Cinderellas Castle for breakfast, (hopefully!) and Crystal Palce
im the only one into Cinderellas Castle, mostly because i want to see & get a picture with prince charming ;)
that will be my facebook default for about a year, loll

we get there about 330 on tuesday the 16th.
after checking into Caribbean Beach, we're heading over to Magic Kingdom. its a tradition :)
we'll stay at Magic Kingdom till closing, and then head over to Epcot for illuminations if we're not too tired (i know i wont be, ill be on an adrenaline high for days !)

i dont know what exactly we'll be doing, but i do know what parks we're doing what day

Wendsday 17 : Epcot
Thursday 18 : Resort day &/or Downtown Disney
Friday 19 (3 months till sweet 16 ! loll) : MGM
Saturday 20 : Animal Kingdom
Sunday 21 : Magic Kingdom
Monday 22 : Epcot
Tuesday 23 : MGM
Wendsday 24 : Magic Kingdom
Thursday 25 : possibly MK & home :( :(

i dont know much, but im still super super excited :)
ill do my best to update, but not bore you at the same time !
loll

im leaving for my trip in 4 days with my rents and my best friend! last time we went [a few january's ago] me and her went on tower of terror 45 times [not kdding] so we hope to break that record while we are there! :D this will be my 24rd time going and i can't wait!

if anyone has an ideas of some fun things that ppl dont really know about plz let me know :D

Wow! It seems like a lot of you will be there the same time as me. Hopefully I'll bump into some of you.

Btw, I'll be the one all decked out in LGMH. Looking like a dork, no doubt. xD

Hi Guys! I saw this thread and thought it would be cool to make a report.

Okay, so my Mom and I drove up here on the 24th. We stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge for four nights. We got to go on the sunset safari! The animals were SO close! The guied told us to make sure to watch our cameras because th ostrages would snatch them!:rotfl: We moved to the Poly. after that. The arcade is AWESOME! Try the mario cart game if you get the chance! Our room was great because we were right on the water. Remember the Elton John tribute I was so excited about ?(the thread titled REALLY EXCITING!)Well, we went to see that in Epcot and it wasn't that great. "Cap. Fantastic" does have a very good voice and rocks on the piano but he made a fool out of Elton with he costumes he wore( INCLUDING A HORRID CHICKEN COSTUME COPYING THE DONALD DUCK ONE WHICH ELTON SAYS HE REGRETS WEARING!!!! ) plus he added in gutair solos in the songs so he could change which , as a huge Elton fan I find offensive.I would not go see it again. So there is my big hissy fit. Anyway, after that we went to MGM or Hollywood Studios and got the second season of the Muppets (the one with the episode elton guest stared on :lovestruc !):laughing:! By the way the Muppets ride was great! My trip is still going on so I will post more. Everyone elses trips souded awesome so happy for you!

My Pre-Trip report is on the board! It's called "America's Next Top WDW Trip"

I'll eventually write a trip report, I took a lot of videos I'll post too.

But I wanted to say that I saw a lot of people that looked like DISers.
XD
I was on a ride and saw this girl who looked like Jenny (BabyPiglet).
And then there was this little boy on line in front of me on EE and he looked like a mini clone of Josh (CastawayJ). XD
Then on Carousel of Progress I saw a girl who looked like Shelby (Sparx).

Then I saw A LOT of people with Lime Green and I would start freaking out, I'd be like, Are they from the DIS ?!?!
:rotfl:

Not really a trip report but still... im going to Orlando on the 23rd of August (this yearr) for like 8 days. I'll write a report when i get back, but if anyone else is there that time... send me a message :rolleyes:

I just got back from disney last week and it was awesome except for201 the factor of hurricane fay or tropical storm fay i was wicked over excited because i hadnt been since 01'

I'll eventually write a trip report, I took a lot of videos I'll post too.

But I wanted to say that I saw a lot of people that looked like DISers.
XD
I was on a ride and saw this girl who looked like Jenny (BabyPiglet).
And then there was this little boy on line in front of me on EE and he looked like a mini clone of Josh (CastawayJ). XD
Then on Carousel of Progress I saw a girl who looked like Shelby (Sparx).

Then I saw A LOT of people with Lime Green and I would start freaking out, I'd be like, Are they from the DIS ?!?!
:rotfl:
SERIOUSLY?!

XDD

I'd be like "HIIII...iii...you're not...them...SORRY!"

I am going to have my daughter sign up and post in here when we return! This is fun! I am so excited!!!

me and my parents ust got back:sad1: when we were there it was my mom and dads annervesery(sp?) and we ate at Boma , so DE-lish, and then when to the Adventures Club:rotfl2:, its so sad there closing:sad2:, i can't wait intil next year when we go back for more Disney Magic

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!