The Symphony, The Key, Two Teens, and Me: A March 2019 Review

I just read your whole trip report. What a great report and a beautiful ship. I have sailed DCL twice and looking to try RC someday. I love your sense of humor

Thank you! Symphony is a truly beautiful ship. I am actually worried that we will be disappointed now, on our next cruise, as we are sailing on an older and much smaller ship. I just keep telling myself we are going to some amazing destinations and if we could enjoy ourselves on a "boring" ship like the one on our Alaskan sailing, we will be fine. But I feel so spoiled by Royal's beautiful big new ship! #firstworldproblems

Thanks for such a comprehensive review of the key (and changing the color of the text to highlight it). We are regulars on Royal and have thought of purchasing the key bc it does include the internet. My TA said it’s probably not worth it (this is when it was first released a while back and we are diamond members so we occasionally get some perks) so we have not booked it. I get the impression it’s not worth it yet but I’m curious if you’d get it again.

Thanks for such a comprehensive review of the key (and changing the color of the text to highlight it). We are regulars on Royal and have thought of purchasing the key bc it does include the internet. My TA said it’s probably not worth it (this is when it was first released a while back and we are diamond members so we occasionally get some perks) so we have not booked it. I get the impression it’s not worth it yet but I’m curious if you’d get it again.

Thanks for reading and replying!

We are sailing again soon and I have not bought The Key. While it does include internet and I did buy an internet package, I didn't think the other benefits were worthwhile. If the price goes down to where the price is almost the same as the internet package I might consider it, if only because we could drop off our luggage on the ship when we arrive instead of carrying it around until the room is ready. I just noticed it is sold out for our sailing, but I imagine it will be available again.

I was 100% against getting it again, but it would certainly be an interesting comparison to last time, especially since we will be on a very different class of ship! I'll be sure to update if I end up buying it last minute.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!