The adventures of Tiggerdad (A collection of camping locations, mishaps, reviews, alterations, food, and whatever else I can find)

We discovered at GSP that the upper bunk can actually get cold at night because it has two AC vents blowing on it. The lower bunk on the other hand is warmer, and stuffy because there is no air moving on it. None at all.
Just a thought, a friend had a similar problem. He cut some cardboard as a test and merely pointed the air out towards the open area.
After a few designs, he was able to fashion simple deflectors out of light weight plastic. :scratchin

Apparently there is a screw on filter on the bottom of the water pump. I could not actually see it, but feeling around on the pump I felt it was loose and finished taking it off. I put it back on. Most likely it vibrated loose and allowed the water to start to leak. I filled up the fresh tank when we were at GSP as a trial and it did not leak then so hopefully that is all the problem is. I'll try it again next week as I get ready for next outing.

You will get used to the AC quickly. I did after only a few nights in the camper when I got it did I stop waking up when it kicked on.

What kind of errors are you getting from the ground control system? I have the version 2.0 and it has less error reporting then the new touch screen ones. I had to recalibrate the system as it constantly errored during leveling or tried to jack the camper up too high. After that the system has been a breeze, maybe that iwll help. There is some good info out there on the system vs back in 2013 when I had to figure it out on my own.

We are going with a beefier unit for the RV after reading this and other posts.

Version 3 I believe.

It gives an error and basically has to be zeroed out and reset. Only twice has it worked like it is supposed to. More of an annoyance really.

4. I'm not used to the 2nd AC unit in bedroom. More specifically, I forgot to cut it off so two nights in a row I'm rocked out of my sleep by that thing kicking on. I suppose after some time I'll get used to it.
Our bedroom A/C does not have a remote thermostat and the fan runs continuously. It is loud, but it doesn't kick on and off. The constant drone bothers Donna, but I'd prefer that to what you are dealing with.

j

Did you catch what the error its throwing is? You could have a bad sensor or the sensor is not tight and moving when you tow.

So tomorrow is our 20th anniversary. DW and I are heading down to GSP for few days to relax.

Kiddos have school...:rotfl2::laughing::lmao:

Got the camper washed up yesterday.
1566341949425237549402460282372.jpg

Oh, I converted my f-250 to "off road".
DPF stopped up, they wanted $4000 for new one.

NOT!

Fuel mileage went up nearly 3 mpg.

I mentioned before my first bike rack was not RV certified, and it bent horribly.

I replaced it with a new one that is RV certified.

20190820_181730.jpg

We'll see how this goes.

Ouch, well it is your anniversary.
PS Is someone watchin the kiddos or are they just gonna run amuck?

Grumpy Aggie has never been able to get the auto lever to level. I thought it was the operator (lol), but since yours is being stubborn, then I guess not.

Your RV is beautiful! Happy 20th anniversary to y’all. Wishing you another 80 more years. DW is ready for her long awaited shopping adventure. Be safe on your travels & “See you real soon”

Ouch, well it is your anniversary.
PS Is someone watchin the kiddos or are they just gonna run amuck?

My parents are watching them...or maybe the other way around, I'm not sure. Either way they'll be spoiled rotten by the time we get back.

Happy 20th, enjoy the time together, our anniversary last year was spent waiting for DW to get released from hospital after surgery, but it was all good. Nice setup, we just changed our steps to old people steps, ya, the ones that site on the ground, easier for us seniors to get in and out of camper, lol, enjoy your days!

So tomorrow is our 20th anniversary. DW and I are heading down to GSP for few days to relax.

Kiddos have school...:rotfl2::laughing::lmao:

Got the camper washed up yesterday.
View attachment 427652

Oh, I converted my f-250 to "off road".
DPF stopped up, they wanted $4000 for new one.

NOT!

Fuel mileage went up nearly 3 mpg.

I mentioned before my first bike rack was not RV certified, and it bent horribly.

I replaced it with a new one that is RV certified.

View attachment 427657

We'll see how this goes.

Your new bike rack looks almost identical to mine. However mine has two screw on/off covers that each hold two bikes.

It's built like a tank, though, and should hold up fine.

Have fun at Gulf.

And as for the outlet stores, well, you'll just have to ....

Bama Ed

Learning experience for DW.

Apparently she put her bathroom bag (that oversized suitcase you ladies put half the bathroom in) beside the bed. Unfortunately it was same side of bed as the slide.

Since the slide controls are downstairs I never heard the crunch.

Luckily I think Wal Mart should have all she needs to replace.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!