The Sugies Do Disney: Part 2! - A Nov '16 TR *Completed*New TR link 11/20

So I'm very late to the party, but all caught up. Better late then never. Having so much fun reading. You and your cousin are adorable, and look to be having the best time. I'm going to lie, this is making me super excited for my trip, since I will be there the same week. And I've already added about ten things to my must do thank to your TR. Loving the pictures too BTW. Can't wait to read more.

33154720282_d402f96e23.jpg
I love all the selfie photos you guys are taking. I want to try but I am NOT very good at the selfie taking...

YUM!!!! I want one now! ;)

We had so much fun goofing around with them. And again, I couldn't get enough of all these holiday outfits!

Cute selfie the the chipmunks! I rode the train last November for the first time and it was actually pretty cool to see everything they have out there. I really enjoyed watching them do a surgery! The whips look super yummy! Wish I had one right now! :rotfl:

We then decided to do something new for me- take the train to Rafiki's Planet Watch!
Fun! I did this for the first time a couple trips ago, and it was really neat to experience something new (to me). I honestly don't spend the time I should at AK in general. But I have more time at AK planned for my trip next month than usual :thumbsup2

Always love the cute photos of the two of you! You always look like you're having the best time :goodvibes

We then decided to do something new for me- take the train to Rafiki's Planet Watch! It was a nice train ride (we even saw some ostriches!) and we had fun exploring inside the building.

Fun!! I haven't done this in ages!!

LOVE!

How cute is this!!??

Your dole whips looked tasty, too! Where did you get them? I knew you could get them in AK (with or without rum, I believe?) but I wasn't sure where.

The characters in their holiday outfits is THE CUTEST!!! I love that they do that at AK instead of only being able to see holiday-ed up characters at the Christmas party.

Awww, looks like you had so much fun with the Chippys! I love the selfie where you actually managed to fit all of you.

Omg, Photopass let you take photos with the Dole Whips, that's beautiful.

We did! Liz is really good at taking the group selfies ;)

The photographer had a lot of fun with us and our dole whips, something different than the usual poses for sure!

Aww your pictures with the chipmunks are adorable!

Thank you! :)

Glad you went to check out Rafiki's planet watch. You are really scoring on great photo ops, Chip and Dale are so cute in the Christmas outfits.

The Dole Whips are perfect in AK!

I'm glad I finally took the train over there, it was nice! And getting to see Chip & Dale while we were there was so fun!

Couldn't pass up a dole whip!

I did Rafiki's Planet watch for the first time in May!!

I don't think this was there in May! So cute!!

Oh my gosh, they look so cute all dressed up!!!

Glad we can both say that we've done it now!

Chip & Dale were great, so cute and SO fun!

So I'm very late to the party, but all caught up. Better late then never. Having so much fun reading. You and your cousin are adorable, and look to be having the best time. I'm going to lie, this is making me super excited for my trip, since I will be there the same week. And I've already added about ten things to my must do thank to your TR. Loving the pictures too BTW. Can't wait to read more.

Thanks for joining in!! :yay:Liz and I had the best time together! You are going to love being there in November just as the Christmas season is getting under way! Glad you are enjoying the report :)

I love all the selfie photos you guys are taking. I want to try but I am NOT very good at the selfie taking...

YUM!!!! I want one now! ;)

Thank you! We have our selfie game down pact :rotfl:

I could go for a dole whip right now too!

Cute selfie the the chipmunks! I rode the train last November for the first time and it was actually pretty cool to see everything they have out there. I really enjoyed watching them do a surgery! The whips look super yummy! Wish I had one right now! :rotfl:

Thanks! The train ride is really nice- relaxing too! I bet it was cool to see a surgery, we didn't get to see anything like that while we were there. I cannot wait to have a dole whip again!

Fun! I did this for the first time a couple trips ago, and it was really neat to experience something new (to me). I honestly don't spend the time I should at AK in general. But I have more time at AK planned for my trip next month than usual :thumbsup2

Always love the cute photos of the two of you! You always look like you're having the best time :goodvibes

I have definitely come to appreciate AK more, and I'm sure that will only grow once I experience Pandora!

Thank you!! We definitely were having an amazing time :)

Fun!! I haven't done this in ages!!

LOVE!

How cute is this!!??

Your dole whips looked tasty, too! Where did you get them? I knew you could get them in AK (with or without rum, I believe?) but I wasn't sure where.

I'm glad I could finally cross that off my "never done" list!

Chip & Dale were so much fun, I always love meeting them!

There's a stand right across from Tusker House..I believe it's called Tamu Tamu! And yes, with or without rum! I'm glad there's a park other than MK that you can get one!

The characters in their holiday outfits is THE CUTEST!!! I love that they do that at AK instead of only being able to see holiday-ed up characters at the Christmas party.

I was just loving our AK day because of all the outfits! It is really nice to have something festive in the parks aside from MVMCP!

Yay for Everest (always)!

Omg that bat area is always so unnerving even though I know Disney wouldn't have that be an open space if it wasn't safe. It's still kinda cool.

I never knew the Kangaroos came out in front of the Tree of Life, so neat! :teeth:

Awesome! I've never seen the bats very active before, so that's really neat! And how cute are those kangaroos?? We only just discovered them on a recent trip and I was shocked to see them there.

That's awesome, I was hoping for that when we went but I wasn't so lucky.

This is so cool, I had no idea there were kangaroos by the Tree of Life

Hopefully on your upcoming trip!

Me either! But it was very cool to see.

Love all the pictures of the animals. I just saw that AK is expecting baby Tigers in August!

Thanks! I just read that too, that's so exciting!

Yay for Everest (always)!

Omg that bat area is always so unnerving even though I know Disney wouldn't have that be an open space if it wasn't safe. It's still kinda cool.

I never knew the Kangaroos came out in front of the Tree of Life, so neat! :teeth:

Everest is for sure in my top 3 fave Disney rides!

Haha I can see where you are coming from with that!

Me either! It was so awesome!

Awesome! I've never seen the bats very active before, so that's really neat! And how cute are those kangaroos?? We only just discovered them on a recent trip and I was shocked to see them there.

They were moving ALL around, it was cool! I never knew about the kangaroos, it was such a fun surprise!

I have never seen kangaroos out in front of the Tree like that. That's so cool!

It was my first time seeing that, very cool!

November 11th- Kilimanjaro Safari!

Of course more PP pics were needed and I love how they turned out!

We headed towards Africa when we saw some Splash Mountain characters out!

We were going to do the trail near the safari, but it was already closed. So we waited about 5 minutes until we were able to use our FP for Kilimanjaro Safaris! I had heard that going around sunset was a good time to ride, and it did not dissapoint us!

Up next...Nighttime at AK!

Sunset looks like a great time to go, those pictures were great. I loved the sunset one.

OMG YOU MET BRER RABBIT?! I'm so jealous.

I totally agree, sunset on the savannah is just STUNNING.

We headed towards Africa when we saw some Splash Mountain characters out!

No way! That's so cool! ...But what were they doing at AK, I wonder...?

Great safari pictures! I'd really like to do a safari around sunset. I had planned it that way with a FP on a previous trip, and then the FP line got backed up about 40 minutes and we missed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter