The Sugies Do Disney: Part 2! - A Nov '16 TR *Completed*New TR link 11/20

I love your Halloween shirts! I can't believe how quickly this has come up—I hope you have an awesome time and the weather agrees with you!

Thank you so much!! I can't believe it's almost here!

Oh no, hopefully it's won't be bad.

Very cute, good job

Great minds :rotfl2: Hope you like Pandora

Yay, excited for the TR. Have a fabulous vacation. I will be following along on Instagram :hyper:

Thanks, our AK day is where the weather looks the worst so I'm hoping it won't interfere with any of our plans!

Great minds indeed!!

Thank you so much!!

OMG, it is almost time for your trip! I love your Halloween party shirts. I will be looking forward to your report when you get back. Have a great time and I hope the weather is beautiful for you all.

It almost doesn't feel real. Thank you very much!!

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!! I remember when you sneaked your countdown ticker on and I commented when it was 4 months away - seemed to come up fast!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

These are SO cute!!! Which one is yours?

Yes, please do! :thumbsup2
Have a wonderful and magical time!!! :wizard: Cannot wait to read all about it. Until then, I'll be watching on Instagram :goodvibes

It sure is crazy how fast time can move!

Thank you! I'm the candy corn one :)

Thank you so much and for your continued excitement for me!! :)

That's always hard. Both the waiting and the anticipation about weather, crowds, etc. I'm sure it will be fine. As you said the forecast will change by the minute and hopefully even if it does rain it won't be any thing too extreme.

So what did you think of the movie?

Have a great trip!

The anticipation is a killer! I absolutely love planning Disney trips but I hate when the anxiety of wanting everything to be perfect kicks in.

I actually enjoyed Avatar a lot! I guess I didn't go into it expecting much and came away pleasantly surprised. I am excited to see it all come to life at AK.

Thank you!! :thumbsup2

Those shirts are SO CUTE!!! I love them!

I'm looking forward to following your trip online and reading the TR when you get back. Have a great trip!! Hope the weather holds out for you. It looks like the temps are supposed to be going down in a few days, which would be really nice!

Those shirts are SO CUTE!!! I love them!

I'm looking forward to following your trip online and reading the TR when you get back. Have a great trip!! Hope the weather holds out for you. It looks like the temps are supposed to be going down in a few days, which would be really nice!

Thank you!

Thanks for the well wishes! :) It does look like it's going to cool down towards the end of our trip so we will see what actually happens!

You're already in Disney, so I'll just pop in and say that I hope you're having great trip so far!

Love the spiderweb Mickey head shirt!

Finally had some time to catch up (story of my life) and finish your TR! And now you are at Disney again. :woohoo:

Way too much to comment on but I do need to say Wow! to 8 rides on TSM! I can usually only handle two before my arm starts hurting. I can't even imagine 8!

Sooooo I’m way behind and I’m sure by now you are having a blast at Disney! Heading over to IG now to see if you have pictures posted!

Have a wonderful, fun and safe trip to the Happiest Place on Earth :) Can't wait for the next TR!

Well at least I can say I met you haha. In front of you for the castle shot and a few people ahead for the dwarfs. Enjoy the rest of the party.
P.s it honestly was lovely to meet you and your family.

I just started following you on instagram! The halloween shirts look great! Looks like you are having a great time! Can't wait for the full report!

Your Halloween shirts are so cute! Have a magical trip!!

Thank you so much!

You're already in Disney, so I'll just pop in and say that I hope you're having great trip so far!

Love the spiderweb Mickey head shirt!

Thank you, it was wonderful!

Finally had some time to catch up (story of my life) and finish your TR! And now you are at Disney again. :woohoo:

Way too much to comment on but I do need to say Wow! to 8 rides on TSM! I can usually only handle two before my arm starts hurting. I can't even imagine 8!

Glad to see you back here! Haha our arms were definitely hurting at the end!

Sooooo I’m way behind and I’m sure by now you are having a blast at Disney! Heading over to IG now to see if you have pictures posted!

We had a fantastic trip, thank you! :)

Have a wonderful, fun and safe trip to the Happiest Place on Earth :) Can't wait for the next TR!

Thank you!! :-D

Well at least I can say I met you haha. In front of you for the castle shot and a few people ahead for the dwarfs. Enjoy the rest of the party.
P.s it honestly was lovely to meet you and your family.

Oh my gosh it was SO lovely to meet you! Thank you for saying hello- what are the odds that we would end up in the same place! I hope the rest of your night and trip went amazing! And I really do hope you do a TR, I would love to read it!

I just started following you on instagram! The halloween shirts look great! Looks like you are having a great time! Can't wait for the full report!

Thank you, we did have a wonderful time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!