The Snarkiest Safari That Ever Sailed! An October 2018, Food & Wine Trip! Complete 4/26/19!!

Do I look like an amateur to you? I learned how to do laundry from none other than Karen Tracey herself, the best laundress in the US!

I sit here humbly contrite.

:rotfl2: You're on a roll today!

mmm.... rolls...

You probably wouldn't like them. They don't sell well around here so I'm constantly hunting for them. I am probably the only person who drinks them :drinking1

Huh! Well... there's that.

Wow, you are so good at this. You should definitely write a dining report :thumbsup2

Nah. I wouldn't wanna show anyone up.

I sit here humbly contrite.

Welcome back! How was your trip?!

Ours was a whirlwind but so much fun! I thought about you that one day we went to EPCOT, but we had JUST enough time once we got there so no side trip to DHS for me!

Welcome back! How was your trip?!

Ours was a whirlwind but so much fun! I thought about you that one day we went to EPCOT, but we had JUST enough time once we got there so no side trip to DHS for me!
It was good. And very tiring for the first bit. And so worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!