The Snarkiest Safari That Ever Sailed! An October 2018, Food & Wine Trip! Complete 4/26/19!!

Hee! Hee! Soooooooooooooooooooooo excited!

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

YAY :) EPICness in t-minus 5 days.

I can't wait!

It will be so fun to meet on this Epic trip,

I know, I can't believe how many awesome Dis-ers I'm getting to meet, including yourself! I went back and forth on even going as the timing just wasn't great for me, but how could I pass up this once in a lifetime opportunity?! I just couldn't and I'm so glad I'm going :love:

Sounds like you have some nice trips planned for 2020! I think we will be staying at BLT in January before our cruise on the Dream!

That sounds amazing, both staying at BLT and going on the Dream :love:

Me from my best angle…far, far away and behind a fence…
Add taken from above and that is my best angle too :-)

I also saw that they had this at a booth and I thought it was a nice option for a snack…
enhance
Be prepared to feel my wrath if you get anything like this next week :P

Mike got some kind of sausage in Germany…
enhance
Thats some serious dog to bun ratio going on right there

Thanks for following along with me on this amazing trip! I can't even believe this was almost seven months ago now. As I am looking back at these pictures, I am kind of sad that we won't be going back down this October. However, Mike and I have booked a trip for next March since he has never been down there for the Flower & Garden festival. One day he offhandedly expressed an interest in going at that time and he got my wheels turning so before you knew it, we have booked BLT for 7 nights, March 16th to March 23rd, 2020! We had already planned on going down with the kids at the end of June/early July 2020 and we had enough points left for this room.
How awesome yo already have two trips for next year lined up!!!

Originally, I was booked to go down May 3 and stay with my awesome roomie, @kastoney in the WL until May 6th.
See ya in 6 days!!!!!!!

I think I missed it....Did you get your cutting board?

We did get them! I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that and I have now looked and looked for photographic evidence of them but I can't find any! That's probably why it totally slipped my mind!

They are sitting on my counter, and utterly useless because they are so small, but I love them anyway :love:

Be prepared to feel my wrath if you get anything like this next week :P

:rotfl:

I may have to sneak some cheese in my park bag :rotfl2:

Thats some serious dog to bun ratio going on right there

Ew, yes. I couldn't eat that like that even if I liked sausage :crazy2:

See ya in 6 days!!!!!!!

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Last days are so sad! :sad:

I'm so excited for everyone going down for the EPIC girls' weekend! You may know that I'd originally planned to, too, but then decided to double up this semester to graduate early... which I'll be doing on May 10! Bitter sweet given what I know I'll miss out on. But... I trust you'll all make sure to have tons of fun for me, too! :laughing: ;)

Excited to hear about your next several months' worth of Disney fun! :thumbsup2

Hello all! No, our ship did not sink!

Welcome back :boat:

Mine is with my DD or grandchildren in front of me :blush:

I love their lobby and great picture of you and Mike

I also saw that they had this at a booth and I thought it was a nice option for a snack…

Love this it's what I always get at the dessert parties :goodvibes

we have booked BLT for 7 nights, March 16th to March 23rd, 2020!

DD and I will be there 3/14-3/22 would love to meet up :hug:

No, our ship did not sink!

No Titanic cruise experience... check.

I know I left you all with a cliffhanger…we were heading back to AKL to do our laundry.

I've been dying to know if you mixed colours and whites!!!

Don't worry, I won't subject you to photos of our dirty clothes.

Standing by for clean clothes photos.

We threw it in and then walked around AKL a little bit

Wait! Go back! You have to start the machine, too! And add detergent!

I can see how you might love this resort if you woke up to this view every morning…

::yes::

:sad2:
Okay, funny... but obviously not true. Close is just as beautiful.

we went back to the room to pack up a bit and enjoy one of my favorite cocktails…

I'd not heard of that. We have it up here, but never was on my radar.

Hope she makes it through the refurb.

Mike's face looks like a big blob here but mine came out okay so it goes in the trip report. See how that works?

:laughing:

Tasty little treat. :)

It's been so long that I don't even remember what we ate, but here it is…

Lemme help ya with that...

Meat.

salady thing.

sandwiches.

You're welcome

Mike got some kind of sausage in Germany…

Probably a bratwurst.

DME came around 5 pm

ugh....

My flight was on time and the weather was good for flying so I had a very uneventful trip home.

Uneventful is what you want with flights.

Thanks for following along with me on this amazing trip!

Thanks for letting us all come along for the ride! :goodvibes

we have booked BLT for 7 nights, March 16th to March 23rd, 2020

Great!

The big caveat, and the thing that most sweetened the deal with Mike is that we are going to drive down for that trip :crazy2:.

Meh. You're so close. Just a day and a bit. 18 hours or so?

We then received a VERY generous offer from @jedijill to let us stay in her room at AKL Kidani for a couple nights!

Very generous. Have fun!!!

I'm glad you guys had a great trip (both F&W and your Spring Break)! And I'm guessing by your one night stay before your trip next March you must have enjoyed POFQ! I think DH and I might actually be around for your March trip in 2020! We are still figuring out what days exactly but my HOPEFUL plan is two nights USO 14th-16th, Disney Dream 4 night cruise 16th-20th and then back to Disney 20th-23rd!

I really am interested to hear whats going on with all you gals on 5/2! haha have a great EPIC Dis trip!

I'm so excited for everyone going down for the EPIC girls' weekend! You may know that I'd originally planned to, too, but then decided to double up this semester to graduate early... which I'll be doing on May 10!

Yes, that's a bummer, but with very good reason. Congratulations on your graduation! There's nothing better than graduating and not having a single assignment due.

You will definitely have to come on the next EPIC trip!

I've been dying to know if you mixed colours and whites!!!

Do I look like an amateur to you? I learned how to do laundry from none other than Karen Tracey herself, the best laundress in the US!

Okay, funny... but obviously not true. Close is just as beautiful.

:rotfl2: You're on a roll today!

I'd not heard of that. We have it up here, but never was on my radar.

You probably wouldn't like them. They don't sell well around here so I'm constantly hunting for them. I am probably the only person who drinks them :drinking1

salady thing.

sandwiches.

You're welcome

Wow, you are so good at this. You should definitely write a dining report :thumbsup2

Meh. You're so close. Just a day and a bit. 18 hours or so?

More like 21 hours. That's funny that you think that's close, but considering the traveling you do, it's a drop in the bucket!

Very generous. Have fun!!!

Thanks! You too!

And I'm guessing by your one night stay before your trip next March you must have enjoyed POFQ!

We LOVED POFQ! I wonder if I had stayed here instead of CBR back in 2008 if I would have even become a DVC member. Kind of kidding…I love my DVC, but POFQ was amazing :love:

I think DH and I might actually be around for your March trip in 2020! We are still figuring out what days exactly but my HOPEFUL plan is two nights USO 14th-16th, Disney Dream 4 night cruise 16th-20th and then back to Disney 20th-23rd!

That sounds like an awesome trip! We'll have to try to meet up after your cruise ::yes::

I really am interested to hear whats going on with all you gals on 5/2! haha have a great EPIC Dis trip!

Haha! Thanks! I'm sure there will be many, many trip report updates after!

I'm so jealous of all of you down there now!! Looks like you are having soooo much fun!!! Can't wait to hear the deets from everyone later!

Kelly thanks for sharing, I know I'm lat to the game but had to finish the Snarkiest TR. Looking forward to hearing about your Epic trip.

I'm so jealous of all of you down there now!! Looks like you are having soooo much fun!!! Can't wait to hear the deets from everyone later!

It was so much fun to meet everyone! Don't worry, I'm sure there will be another EPIC trip you can join us on!

Kelly thanks for sharing, I know I'm lat to the game but had to finish the Snarkiest TR. Looking forward to hearing about your Epic trip.

We missed you, Glenda! I'm sure some people will be starting their EPIC trip reports soon. I haven't decided yet if I'l do a full report or maybe just do a synopsis and add it here or to my trip report for our April trip that I should be starting soon :goodvibes

Thanks for reading!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter