The Single Greatest Disney Food Experience I've Had (Chef's Table - Victoria & Albert's Slideshow)

I have a reservation for Queen Victoria room on 2/26, but I am so disappointed that you couldn't book Chef's Table online and didn't realize it. It's a special birthday treat for me and my husband wanted to do Chef's Table since the other time we went we did QVR. We are on a "waitlist" in case someone cancels the Chef's Table reservation for that day, but I highly highly doubt that will happen.

how did you get the ADR? You called the restaurant themselves?
Did you call the ADR number at 6am?
If you call the restaurant what time do you call at?
You can do the regular dining room and Queen Victoria room online at 6 AM at the start of your ADR booking.

As was just said, you can do the other rooms online, but Chef's Table has to be called about. To be honest, it's not well stated that you have to do that, and in fact they should probably remove the option on their page that makes it seem like you can book online (at least it used to be there at last check).

Yeah, that's really something I wish they would fix. I tried to do it online when my window opened, without knowing. Luckily I had my wife calling as well.

You can do the regular dining room and Queen Victoria room online at 6 AM at the start of your ADR booking.
I guess I should of been more specific on my question. How do you book the CHEFS TABLE at 180 days out? Call the restaurant directly and at what time do you start calling?

I guess I should of been more specific on my question. How do you book the CHEFS TABLE at 180 days out? Call the restaurant directly and at what time do you start calling?

Yes, you have to call the restaurant direct. It can't be done online, even though it may appear that it can be.

And remember, if you have a WDW room reservation, you can actually book as far out as 190 days. The way it works is 180 days from your first night, plus up to 10 additional days (if you are staying 10+ days). So if you had a 5 day WDW stay booked, you could actually start making reservations at 185 days out for example. That's a little extra edge if you're trying to get something like Chef's Table.

Yes, you have to call the restaurant direct. It can't be done online, even though it may appear that it can be.

And remember, if you have a WDW room reservation, you can actually book as far out as 190 days. The way it works is 180 days from your first night, plus up to 10 additional days (if you are staying 10+ days). So if you had a 5 day WDW stay booked, you could actually start making reservations at 185 days out for example. That's a little extra edge if you're trying to get something like Chef's Table.
Do you know or does anyone else know for that matter what time you can start calling them direct?

Do you know or does anyone else know for that matter what time you can start calling them direct?

7AM EST. I should clarify that when I say call the restaurant direct, it still routes to a Disney cast member to help with the reservation and check availability.

Were you trying for 180 days + out?
Yes, I got up at 6 am, booked my V&A reservation for 185 out, then called at I think 10 AM to try and switch to Chef's Table. I had a particular date in mind though (my birthday), so we didn't try Chef's Table for any other day of the trip. They didn't offer us another day when we called.

Weird question here, but does anyone know if you can use Disney GC to pay at V&A?

Though I haven't done it direct, the short answer is yes. Given that you booked 185 days out, you're staying on property it would appear. If so, it's easy. I charged it to the room, then paid off at the hotel guest services. So yes, it can be done as far as I know, and if you don't feel like doing it direct, there's a workaround. (Assuming this stays the same.)

Though I haven't done it direct, the short answer is yes. Given that you booked 185 days out, you're staying on property it would appear. If so, it's easy. I charged it to the room, then paid off at the hotel guest services. So yes, it can be done as far as I know, and if you don't feel like doing it direct, there's a workaround. (Assuming this stays the same.)
I'm fine with using CC points for the charge (my card does 4 points for every dollar)and we use the points for free plane tickets. I'm fairly certain my mom is giving both myself and my husband Disney GCs though as a Christmas gift, so was just wondering if I could use them there. Otherwise, I'll be increasing my Disney Pin collection ;).

Friend of mine tried at 184 days out just recently...with no luck. After talking to people, I'm shocked how lucky we were to get in on our first try.

We didn't sit at the Chef's Table, but my wife and I ate there this past February.

First, it was the best meal I've ever had - better than 1- and 2- Michelin-starred restaurants! We spent 4 hours savouring the 10-course tasting menu. It was a splurge (we actually stayed at an off-site condo rental for half of our trip so it would net out even), and I wouldn't do it again on every trip, but I really think it was an experience I will always remember.

Second, we managed to book this reservation online only 2 months out, by virtue of the fact that I obsessively checked for cancellations 2-3 times a day. It happens!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!