The Sheraton Vistana Resort Thread (key links on p.1)

Let me know what the new mini golf is like .... I hear that it's just reopened after a refurb.
So we skipped on Animal Trax this time. The price is up to $10 a round now (that's $14 for us Canadians)- hard to swallow when the prior week stay at Ocean Ridge had free mini-putt.
We did take a peek on our walk around, and it is the same course, but the greens do look to be new material now and perhaps a few changes to landscape and obstacles?

Agree with @Mrs~Incredible it has always had this basic layout. The decor looks to have been refreshed a bit, but the basic layout is pretty much the same. Just returned yesterday, they are no longer serving breakfast at Zimmies (Marketplace is only option now).
Thanks. I guess I really never knew what it looked like inside as it was always closed while we were there. I was just surprised at how big it was inside and there was more to it than just the restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!