The scariest ride you ever rode in disney world

I'm not scared of rides but I remember going when I was very young 6 or 7maybe? and burying my head in my moms arm through the entire ride through HM! Lol I love it now tho.

And not that it was a ride but there used to be a 4-d honey I shrunk the audience show when it was MGM. There was one part where it felt like there were tons of mice rushing through the seats by your feet and boy did my mom jump out of the seat! She is terrified of mice, it was absolutely hilarious! My mom would tell you that was the scariest ride at Disney World! Lol

Snow White's Adventures (the original at WDW). I was a young'un ducking under the vehicle when the witch dropped the gem. I loved it afterwards. Too bad they refurbished it, and then got rid of it all together.

DEFINITELY Alien Encounter. I was around 7 and it was my first trip. And it was the very first thing we rode too. I totally did NOT want to go in, but my mom insisted that "This is Disney, nothing's that scary at Disney!" and she honestly had no idea how scary it would be so I don't blame her at all lol. But yeah, awful experience, I totally freaked out, and for the rest of the day I was afraid to ride nearly everything because I was terrified that alien was lose in the park! I'm 24 now and my poor mom still feels bad about it.

Alien Encouner scared the holy macaroni out of a friend and I when we went on our band trip senior year.

Not as scary but definitely funny, the chair lift at Blizzard Beach freaks me out.

And 2 of my friends successfully scared me on my first Maelstrom ride to the point where I repeatedly was saying I hated them....and this was just in March 2014

Astro Orbiter! I thought I was going to be flung out. Nevermind the fact that I got super dizzy. I just was ALL SET after a few twirls!

Alien Encounter. Hands down. wish they hadn't changed it.

The first time I rode this was just before park close at 11PM. The whole crowd went nuts when the theater had gone completely dark.

One of my top 5 experiences of all time in Disney.

Old Alien! I too was so scared that somehow my nose bled. Ewww.... I was terrified.

The Tea Cups are so scary I've never actually been on them. Just looking at them terrifies me! :oops:

When I was 7 I was absolutely terrified of Snow White's Adventures. In fact, when we rode Snow White's Scary Adventures here in Disneyland with my then 6 year old, I told her the story about how I was mad at Grandpa for days afterwards for lying to me and telling me the witch wasn't going to jump out anymore. :-) Lucky for me my little one loved to talk back to the witch and wasn't scared at all!

I will not ride Tower of Terror - one of the few rides on both coasts that I refuse to try. It's not the theming, which I think I'd love. I cannot stand the feeling of my stomach being in my throat. It makes me nauseous just thinking about it!

Alien Encounter scares me now because I used to be attracted to SIR (Tim Curry)'s voice when I was like 12-13 in September-October 2015...

Not a ride but an experience - the original Alien Encounter. I was almost in tears I was so terrified. And I was 13, not a kid. I can still remember it breathing on my neck. I am glad that horrible thing is long gone.

My kids are terrified of Dinosaur though I didn't find it too bad. I would say Tower of Terror for me...I've never ridden on it because I'm scared to death of heights and big drops. :scared1:
For me its also ToT because everytime I ride it I honestly think that im going to die. I feel like the seatbelt is going to snap and i'll go flying. I'd feel a lot better if they added a safety bar in addition to the seatbelt. I honestly dont have a lot of faith in those seatbelts. And for the record, i'd only ride ToT when my DS wants to go on it. When i go solo to disney, i happily skip it. :)

EDIT: Yikes! A zombie thread!

Summit Plummet for sure. I remember the trek up to the top and thinking it couldn't be THAT bad since nobody was screaming on the way down. We waited for a good 45 minutes and when we were juuuuuuuuust about to the front I realized WHY I didn't hear anyone screaming. They were sucked down that slide so fast that the screams just sort of evaporated in the wind! The person ahead of us started to scream as she slid down but all we heard was "Ah-" before she was gone. The slide was terrifying as was the wedgie and partial enema I received on the way down.

The other would be Mission:Space orange. Only rode it once and thought I was going to die. The g-forces caused pressure on my chest, shich in turn made it hard to breathe, which caused a MAJOR panic attack. I felt like I was having a heart attack. Couldn't breathe. Tunnel vision. When I got off I was RUINED for the rest of the day (a good 7 hours).

I know this was written five years ago, but this part made me laugh so hard! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter