The SAB slide, you have to lie down??

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
We are buying the BCV resort next week! Now, the one thing I have been looking forward to the most is the slide at SAB. I just read you have to lie down??? Please say you can sit too? I hate going head first anywhere! I need to know all about it please!

I think you have to lie down, but on your back so you're going feet first, not head first.

So what happens if you sit up, do you hit your head?? I'm not liking this, I really like to see where I am going, thats half the fun. Anyone else?

Jillpie, I'm so sorry if my BC report caused you all this worry. I do think you would hit your head, if you sat up. Everyone but me seemed to be absolutely loving this slide. I don't swim well, however, and I have fears about being totally submerged in water. Add to that the fact that I am claustrophobic, and you'll understand why I was screaming.
If you really like a super fast, super long slide, then I think you will enjoy the slide at SAB. I did lay on my back, so that I hit the water feet first.
The pools here are fantastic with that sandy bottom.

I'm not a daredevil....especially with waterslides because I wear contacts and don't want to get dunked. IMHO I don't think the slide at SAB is superlong or superfast. It was faster and longer than the one at Ol' Man Island at POR but I enjoyed it.

:wave:

Dandave, thanks! I wasn't worried too much, but after getting so excited over something, I hate my "thoughts" of it to change, you know? I guess I'll never know what its really like until I'm standing at the top, and then I'll decide, lol.;)

Jillpie, If you like that slide half as much as my boys and DH did, then you'll be a happy DVC owner! ;) Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter