The Running Thread - 2019

It’s been awhile since I logged on so I will just catch up on last week that I remember. Unfortunately I won’t be watching Boston this week, I’ll be sleeping, it’s almost bedtime for me. My brother is the one who got me into running. We’ve done a few races together but never run together, he’s faster than me. Not sure on the movie. Probably one of the earlier ones that I’ve never seen or watched in a long time.

Also, @LSUlakes, can you add a race for me.
May
27: princessmickey:Bolder Boulder:ng/na

Thanks! Is that something I can do on a computer or do I have to do it on a phone/tablet? I tried the NBC Gold website and it doesn't seem to be providing an option to enter my cable provider information.
Not sure. I would think you could do it on a computer. I have the app already for other sports so I just use that.

ATTQOTD: 3 people: me, myself, and I
:P

Although someone in my extended family might be training for his first half - not sure

Here’s your race update @LSUlakes , I hadn’t announced to the board my intentions since I didn’t need even MORE pressure!

March 31 - dis_or_dat - Modesto Marathon - (3:40/3:26:14)

Solid Race!!!

Song of the South but that won’t be released ;)

I may have a bootleg copy of this film. DD loved it and was mad when the little boy pushed the girl in the mud in her pretty dress. She got up from the couch to fuss the TV

I also wanted to say hey! I’m new to this thread and am super excited because I’m finally doing my first Disney race in February!

Welcome to the thread and good luck with training!

@Chaitali This LINK is currently live and seemed to just work for me... Not sure it will continue once the men start..

Back to the conversation abut running with family, my husband just mentioned yesterday that if we do Star Wars race weekend next year, he would do the 10k with me! So I'm thinking no to marathon weekend and instead maybe doing the Stars Wars race weekend for both of us.

Catching up....

Not watching Boston as we’re in Disneyland.

I’m the only one in my household that runs. My younger brother in law runs but he’s in the Air Force and not local. But we do chat about it. I have some cousins who occasionally train for races. In fact I got one of them interested in WDW full for 2020...

First Disney movie I’d watch would be Pete’s Dragon...1977 version of course. Because 1977 was an amazing year!

Definitely keeping track of Boston. Know a few people running. First year in a while I am not out spectating but I just did not want to stand in the rain again. Good luck to everyone who is running. At least it is warmer this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!