The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are sort of locked in with the Hondo AA as far as a story for now. Maybe a new mission with him again..but... The mission everybody would love is a chance to blow up the death star ..
Can you imagine turning Hondo into Hans.....Chewy is already there

Last edited:
They are sort of locked in with the Hondo AA as far as a story for now. Maybe a new mission with him again..but... The mission everybody would love is a chance to blow up the death star ..
The whole mission struck me as a very odd choice. 🤷‍♀️

Will the characters from Character Spot be somewhere else for M&Gs? I can't imagine they wouldn't have a meeting place for Mickey in Epcot. Also, where are Wreck it Ralph and Vanelope currently?
Mickey & Goofy are moving to a temporary location before moving to imagination (idk if they will replace Ralph or they are opening up the visa meet area to accommodate more traffic)
Minnie is moving to the gazebo where daisy currently meets while Daisy will move to the America Pavilion
Joy is said to be getting a new location TBD no word on Saddness or Baymax

it could just be different missions to retrieve something else from a different locaiton to make money for the resistence, or maybe have to transport an informant or something like that. Just some more variety would help

Or you can just buy a "pirated" simulation for blowing up the death star that he's selling for entertainment purposes.

Or you can just buy a "pirated" simulation for blowing up the death star that he's selling for entertainment purposes.

hmm, would be interesting down the road as people amass galactic credits could they use them to pay for an entertainment only mission, like you layout?

Otherwise it wouldn't really fit the overlal plot of the ride and queue as you are trying to help the Resistence

Actually, they announced that it will be open in January 2020. https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...f-star-wars-rise-of-the-resistance-announced/ And I wouldn't trust Micechat if I were you.
There are few sources I trust 100%, but MiceChat does get things right every so often. Rumors are no fun if you can only post confirmed stuff. But it’s why when posting sources other than the ones I completely trust I try to make it clear that it’s not a guarantee. It’s also why I always name the source. Hence the may not open, and the Rumor.

Last edited:
Be careful with Micechat, because in my unpopular opinion, Micechat is filled with liars and hypocritical users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!