The Rumor Tracking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Online first half of 2022 reservations for Disney Resorts opened this morning.
I just booked a January stay.

Last edited:

I saw Siestas Cantina and El Mercado are expanding their hours at CST. Any other rumors of resorts opening more dining or expanding?

I have a hard time believing anything in this post. Given how many hands this story has supposedly gone through, along with pretty thinly coded language talking about who Trader Sam was and why he was removed, this is about as credible as all those people who think Kathleen Kennedy is getting fired because Gina Carano won't be on The Mandalorian anymore. I'll take this as a 'Wait and See' with a huge dose of 'I Highly Doubt It'.

I have a hard time believing anything in this post. Given how many hands this story has supposedly gone through, along with pretty thinly coded language talking about who Trader Sam was and why he was removed, this is about as credible as all those people who think Kathleen Kennedy is getting fired because Gina Carano won't be on The Mandalorian anymore. I'll take this as a 'Wait and See' with a huge dose of 'I Highly Doubt It'.
They also just opened a Trader Sam souvenir store so the idea they are trying to remove Trader Sam references seems unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!