The Rooms

ladybugs

Earning My Ears
In a Cat. 10 room, Does the sofa pull out, or just one person sleeps across it? Are there any pull down bunks?? Is that 2 sinks I see in the split bath, one in with toliet the other with the tub?? I have read so many threads and I am getting different opinions. (very different) Are some cat. 10 rooms different ? I know only one difference and that is secert porthole. Any others?? Help

The sofa "flips" over, basically turning it into a twin bed. In my opinion, these are not as wide as a regular twin I had to sleep on it one night, since my DS wanted to sleep with Daddy. It was very tight for me and I'm not a big person!!! Only 5' 2"!!!. If you have a category 10 room which sleeps 4, you also will have a upper berth that your stateroom host/hostess will pull down from the ceiling each night. It hangs down over the sofa. If you only have 3 people booked in your stateroom, there is a large possibility that you won't have the pulldown bunk at all. DCL only has the pulldown bunks in the staterooms that accomdate 4 passengers, not the ones that accomdate 3. There are two sinks in the split baths, very helpful when trying to get ready in the evening. The category 10 rooms are all the same, with the exception of having the pull down bunk or not, again depends on each cabins individual occupancy limit. There are 6 secret porthole rooms, other than the occupancy issues that is the only difference.

:D Thank you so much. That helps alot.. I must just be getting very jittery . This is my second 7 day cruise( 1st with carnavel) But first one with whole family on Disney.:bounce: Hoping for a goooood time. Want to make everything go as smooth as possible for kids......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter