The Random Thread and the Deathly Hallows Part I...Blue and Towel

Status
Not open for further replies.
2zyfkv7.gif

~ PROUD MEMBER OF THE 250+ PAGE RANDOM THREAD ~

265 pages and counting! :woohoo:

^^ This should be on our official T-shirt. Except we'd need to change the "[#] pages and counting" a lot.

You'd have to wait for the thread to close before using the page amount... Although it sorta defeats the purpose of the "& counting" part because you wouldn't be able to post anymore.

~ PROUD MEMBER OF THE 250+ PAGE RANDOM THREAD ~

265 pages and counting! :woohoo:

^^ This should be on our official T-shirt. Except we'd need to change the "[#] pages and counting" a lot.

Yess! And on the back it should have a list of the usernames of the people who posted after the 250 page mark.

I'm mildly horrified I lost on my own thread.

MickeyisBeast 515
LondonUnderground 513
DISKATER69 511
AmandaSparks730 447
DisGirlAllie 335

DancingAllie 178
poohbearluver 174
DisneyRockstar 166
~Serenity~ 150
marypops! 144
I Am What I Am 144
wdwllamadancer 128
CowboyErin 103
figmentfan8 98
magicallyDisney001 74
tumblrbailey 59
scarscar93 54
nerdylightbulb 37
m!ssemmx0 33
wicked.witch.of.wdw 16
aherzog 16
AstroAlphamatt 12
MusicalDisneyDreams 11
::Snow_White:: 11
alovesdisney 9
TylerFG 7
Stitch4Prez 7
Smiley.Socks 5
yellowlabforever 4
VMK_MagicalLadee 4
zachattack667 2
JonasBrothersrock111 2
saratogadreamin'10 1
softball chick 1

Very upset at my friend.
Basically got a penpal who is VERY religious (whole letter was his religion), asked my religious friend to switch me because I think they'd be better suited for each other.

She continously declined and said it would be "good for me" to experience. This isn't a learning situation, it's not my reponsibility to go in and tell this kid that I'm not religious and basically be uncomfortable all year. This kid needs someone he can relate to and I'm not that person. Then she stated that she wouldn't switch because she already wrote her letter and it takes her forever to learn her kids name. WTH?!

I finally convinced her, but I'm very upset that she wouldn't do something for me. I'm tired of people never giving up something or doing me a favor when I give up everything for others. Stop being selfish.

Hey! I'm #9 that's pretty good. :goodvibes

Especially since I have school, work, and all manner of other shtuff I gotta do.

a96840_1.jpg

Origami shoes!

a96840_13.jpg

Must be really painful to stumble in those...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!