The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

Discussion in 'Gay and Lesbian at Disney' started by Jonas_Swe, Aug 18, 2016.

?

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

1. Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

2. I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

3. What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Spencer Wright

Spencer Wright Constantly craving a zebra dome...

One thing I am excited about is the further expansion of the Minnie Van service. I love to stay at AKL, and it would be nice to take it to the MK or Epcot area occasionally on the trip.

I know for my upcoming trip I plan on using it to explore the WL/Campground area, and to get to some ADR's which would normally require two buses. I used Lyft last year, but my mother feels a lot safer taking something Disney run!

Sean91 and MeridAriel like this.
  2. disneycruise100

disneycruise100 Mouseketeer

Hi everyone! First time posting here..

ScubaCat, Sean91 and MeridAriel like this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Sean91

Sean91 Kevin's never said a damn thing about me.

Welcome!!

5. MeridAriel

MeridAriel Mouseketeer

I suppose it means we're all out being active & not on our computers all day, but I wish the lgbt boards were a bit chattier, in general.
    How is everyone??
    Any fun plans, Disney trips or otherwise?

6. Elsaalltheway

Elsaalltheway DIS Veteran

Oh me, me.... Ok I'll be going to DW with my friends in like 40 days and last night, spur of the moment my brother decided he wants to go back in Sept. Well I can't let anybody go alone, so guess whose going back in Sept. We are hoping for free dining and will be staying at ASM. I've never stayed there. So, then in Jan I'll be turning and burning right back to DW for the marathon and then back again in Sept for the Star Wars. emmm yeah, thats me. not including I just got back from DW in Jan and DL in Dec and DW in Sept...Oh well. Bring it.

MeridAriel likes this.
  7. Spencer Wright

Very exciting! I have started browsing the RunDisney board, as I want to do a couple of WDW trips next year and incorporate one! Are the Run Disney events things which should be booked very quickly?

MeridAriel likes this.
  8. Spencer Wright

We have added a day at Gatorland to our upcoming WDW trip in August. I have heard great things and the place has a great 'Old Florida' feel (from what I have been told). Anyone been?

MeridAriel likes this.
  9. Elsaalltheway

I belive rooms and the races do sell out pretty quick.

10. wnwardii

wnwardii Mouseketeer

I am currently planning the following trips for Disney:
    • January - Universal Studios Orlando and a few days at Walt Disney World (already completed)
    • April - end of Food & Wine and beginning of Pixar Fest at Disneyland Resort
    • October - Disneyland Resort for Halloween stuff and birthday celebration
    • November - D23 Destination D at Walt Disney World
    • End of November through early December - ABD Southern California: Disney Backstage, Hollywood and Disneyland. Plan to also go to Universal Hollywood.
    With the exception of the January and ABD trips, the others are more solo trips. But have some DIS friends to hang out with at my other Disneyland trips.

MeridAriel likes this.
  11. MeridAriel

MeridAriel Mouseketeer

All of these trips sound so fun! :D (I would like to add that I can fold myself into a suitcase at a moment's notice, should anyone need company!)
    Really, there are worse problems to have than too much Disney.

Spencer Wright and wnwardii like this.
  12. Kriss1973

Kriss1973 Earning My Ears

Hello All! First post on this thread. Heading to WDW 9/10-14. I've been away from the magic for way too long. Any tips for when your partner isn't a Disney fan?

13. Disneylover1970

Disneylover1970 Mouseketeer

I’m going to Universal Studios Orlando May 7-11, WDW October(solo) and next February WDW, maybe another Disney race.

Anyone else do the Disney Races?

14. Belle's-Library

Belle's-Library Earning My Ears

Hello, this is my first post on this thread! I'll be doing the Cultural Exchange Program this summer, which means I'll be spending 3 months working in Disney!
    @Kriss1973 my girlfriend is not the biggest Disney fan so I feel that! Whenever it's my turn to pick a movie for date night I basically always pick a Disney one and I think that's slowly working working its magic, haha! But I'd love some tips too!

15. Elsaalltheway

That's awesome about the exchange program. Welcome and when will you be there?

16. Disneylover1970

Disneylover1970 Mouseketeer

That sounds really great. My dream retirement job is to work at Disney during the winter months.

17. Belle's-Library

Belle's-Library Earning My Ears

@Elsaalltheway I'll be there from May 21-August 9! I'm really excited about it, since as a Canadian there's not too many other chances for me to work in the parks!

18. Elsaalltheway

Bummer. I'll be there in April, and Sept. My best friend will be there in June. I hope you have a great time.

19. Sean91

I so want to do one of these at some point, but I have a complete oversion to any form of excersize. What a situation to be in

20. Spencer Wright

Come on bro, once you get moving its a lot of fun. I used to hate it but it makes you feel great and the results are worth it.

Sean91 likes this.
  21. Sean91

Haha I've been toying with joining a gym, I need to do it JUST to practice for a race ❤️

Spencer Wright likes this.