The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I saw the pitcher and opted for the tumbler. I didn't have a great use for the pitcher, sadly. But it looked like a great deal.

So I'm in Anaheim...plan on using my two day tickets on Thursday and Friday. Just chilling at the hotel today. I feel kinda bad for not doing something...but doing nothing feels good right now!

I saw the pitcher and opted for the tumbler. I didn't have a great use for the pitcher, sadly. But it looked like a great deal.

So I'm in Anaheim...plan on using my two day tickets on Thursday and Friday. Just chilling at the hotel today. I feel kinda bad for not doing something...but doing nothing feels good right now!

Sometimes nothing is the best thing you can do :)

So in a month or two I'll have the opportunity to meet the guy who played

K2SO in Rogue One
Duke Weaselton in Zootopia
Alistar Krei in Big Hero Six
King Candy in Wreck-it-Ralph

The only drawback is it costs $50 for each thing you have them sign. The question is do y'all think it's worth it?

The only drawback is it costs $50 for each thing you have them sign. The question is do y'all think it's worth it?
Comic-con?

I thin I've only ever been to one for-profit con. Otherwise, just fan cons, mostly Worldcon, Boscone, and Arisia. The only time I remember being charged for an autograph was by David Gerrold, typically a $1 minimum, and he donated the proceeds to the AIDS Project LA, in addition to running an auction of memorabilia for their benefit.

I can't answer for you as to whether it's worth it.

K2SO in Rogue One

Alan Tudyk! His career is seriously impressive! (Looking through his filmography etc on Wiki and realizing he's in way more than I knew.)

imo, it would be worth it to have -one- thing signed to keep. I would caution against more than that unless you want more things signed as gifts for others, which is totally different.

What would you like him to sign?

Ya know, it depends on what else you're spending money on. If that's it, I would. If it's not, it comes down to the value proposition. How much would it be worth to you?

And Alan Tudyk...I'm go just for a chance to lock him down. :rolleyes1

K2SO in Rogue One

I just saw him at our Local Comic con. He is awesome. If he has a panel get there early. Ask him a question, get in line early. He will sign something he has in his bag and give it to you. Not sure what it will be, but it wont cost you a thing.

Yea it's Nashville comic con in September. I'm already going to get autographs for the animated batman and robin and voice actors for my favorite anime Chobits. I guess fifty more dollars won't hurt.

Yea it's Nashville comic con in September. I'm already going to get autographs for the animated batman and robin and voice actors for my favorite anime Chobits. I guess fifty more dollars won't hurt.
True, but if you don't care what is signed, again if he has a panel, ask a question, he will sign something. He forgot his stuff so he was signing Con Man stuff at one panel and the other he was just signing things from his hotel room, like a shower curtain etc

Silly me, thinking this thread was much quieter than it is. Le sigh. I've been "following" the thread, but never, ever get alerts about it. Hmph. I browsed through the recent comments...have I missed anything besides the Gong Show? Haha

So many people visiting in September! Looks like I'll just miss everyone... I'll be there the end of August :)

I'll be there mid August then again late August for a last-minute trip, but not going to the parks -- Disney Springs, mostly, while visiting with Orlando friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!