The Rainbow Lounge - LGBT Chit Chat

What do we think about a Rainbow Lounge?

• Loving it, I'll be here every day. This IS now officially my new homepage on all devices!

• I'm in between. Fun idea but I don't really have much to say at the moment *puts it on watched*

• What's this? I chit chat where ever I want.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Took myself yesterday morning and I really enjoyed it. It is a return to the first Cars and leaves the much maligned Cars 2 behind. I'm not a fan of the soundtrack, though. That part was lacking for me.

Tomorrow I get to buy my Disneyland and DCA tickets for early July. So excited for this solo trip.

Why doesn't anyone like Cars 2?! :rotfl: It wasn't until I joined these boards that I learned people didn't like it (confirmed by some googling around the interwebs).

My opinion only, obviously...but it took what I consider an annoying and grating side character (Mater) and made him the star. Cars is Lightning McQueen's story. Little doses of Mater is fine but not a feature length film.

Cars 3 got it right for me. Mater is still present and does what he does best: he's the sidekick, the comic relief.

Aww. I gained more respect and appreciation for Mater in Cars 2, but did find him grating in the first. My SO loves Mater so Cars 2 was a hit there as well. I missed Lightning, but I still quite enjoyed it; the spy/mystery plots always appeal to me :laughing:

Nah, you didn't break it. I just don't get to the computer much when I'm at home. :hyper2:

I'm gonna be heading to the store tonight to get my Disney tickets. Part of me says to wait until my next payday...but the other part says do it now. I don't see a lot of difference between now and two weeks from now. Any thoughts?

Nah, you didn't break it. I just don't get to the computer much when I'm at home. :hyper2:

I'm gonna be heading to the store tonight to get my Disney tickets. Part of me says to wait until my next payday...but the other part says do it now. I don't see a lot of difference between now and two weeks from now. Any thoughts?

Last time I put it off a couple of weeks rates at the hotels went up and I wound up paying 500 more dollars.

The hotel is done for the days I'll be there. I'm just talking park tickets...I should've specified...

I figured as much...they haven't gone to Fast Passes before getting in the park yet (I think). On my DCA day, I'll be going right to GotG: Mission Breakout and taking my chances on Radiator Springs Racers when I can get the next FP.

Mission breakout looks great, hope its still there when I go next year (hopefully, if not I'll just go to WDW again)

I don't see why it wouldn't be there. The GotG will be in the next Avengers movie, coming out next year. And why spend all the money to refurb it if it's only for a summer?

WDW is our November trip...can't wait for that!

Yea I forgot that they can do that in DL, once they are in the avengers they can't be over in WDW (I think)

So...just need to vent my disappointment for a minute. We've got plans to go in the fall, but I'm (hopefully) moving to a different area of the country soon, and my BFF has two new babies. With both of those factors weighing heavily on both of us, the closer we get, the more it looks like we may not go. The only silver lining is that if I do find a new job, I don't have to pre-empt acceptance with "I need a week off in November" & I can save up a bit more. I know, first world problems, it's not the end of the world, but.... :( It's disappointing. And I don't know what to do without a countdown clock going!

So...just need to vent my disappointment for a minute. We've got plans to go in the fall, but I'm (hopefully) moving to a different area of the country soon, and my BFF has two new babies. With both of those factors weighing heavily on both of us, the closer we get, the more it looks like we may not go. The only silver lining is that if I do find a new job, I don't have to pre-empt acceptance with "I need a week off in November" & I can save up a bit more. I know, first world problems, it's not the end of the world, but.... :( It's disappointing. And I don't know what to do without a countdown clock going!

I hate to hear that :( But who knows? Maybe a little extra time will work out to your benefit. More planning is always a good thing in my book (but again I'm the guy carrrying a checklist of rides and restaurants around in the parks so I get things done efficiently lol )

I hate to hear that :( But who knows? Maybe a little extra time will work out to your benefit. More planning is always a good thing in my book (but again I'm the guy carrrying a checklist of rides and restaurants around in the parks so I get things done efficiently lol )
Haha yea, BFF & I are both super planners (we send each other spreadsheets hahaha)-even from different states. I suppose that's the main reason I'm disappointed, as these trips are at least 50% for the purpose of seeing each other for a week, since we live so far from one another.

Haha yea, BFF & I are both super planners (we send each other spreadsheets hahaha)-even from different states. I suppose that's the main reason I'm disappointed, as these trips are at least 50% for the purpose of seeing each other for a week, since we live so far from one another.

Maybe you could both head down dor a 3 day weekend and hang out at Disney springs or something? I've always thought about doing that but can't resist the parks

Maybe you could both head down dor a 3 day weekend and hang out at Disney springs or something? I've always thought about doing that but can't resist the parks
So all my trips have been with my brother and his husband during free dining, and in sept it will be about the same, the cost of the whole trip for nine days is 1500. now I'm going with my best friend and her sister and the cost will be, so far, 2300. with no food. Thats the difference from staying at pop, with my brother , and my friend at Bay Lake towers for five days and POR or three days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter