• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Queen pull outs at AKL

goofydad621

DIS Veteran
Hi All
We are thinking about staying at the AKLV for a trip in January. If we get a 2 bedroom lock off how are the pull out queen beds? Are they comfy for a 16 yr old girl to sleep on for a week?

Thanks
Goofydad621

Haven't stayed at AKV yet but in general, all the pullouts following renovations are a new kind with firmer support under the mattress and a decent mattress. Twice as good as the earlier types. My 14 year old daughter sleeps just fine on them.

Hi All
We are thinking about staying at the AKLV for a trip in January. If we get a 2 bedroom lock off how are the pull out queen beds? Are they comfy for a 16 yr old girl to sleep on for a week?

Thanks
Goofydad621

A two bedroom lockoff (but not the value two bedroom) will have one king bed, one queen sleeper sofa (in the living room), one twin sized sleeper chair (in the living room), one queen bed and one double sleeper sofa (in the second bedroom). These are the platform type sleeper sofas with a three section foam pad and my feeling is that they are not as comfortable as the ones that flip from the back and keep the cushions attached to help support the foot of the bed (at BWV and BCV). The value two bedroom doesn't have the sleeper chair.

My son has gotten stuck on these occasionally and thought they weren't too bad. He did like the sleeper chair better.

All the two bedrooms at Jambo House are lockoffs. Kidani Village has dedicated and lockoffs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter