• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Princess Package

Tltorrez

DIS Veteran
Once I started working on the goody bags for my son I just couldn't resist some surprises for the rest of the family. After doing a lot of reading on the boards I decided to surprise DSis with a trip to the BBB. This was only a couple months ago so I wasn't sure I could get the appointment, but I called and I did (in the Castle of course). We'll be doing MK on our day of arrival, so the appointment is perfect. DSis and I will check in and go straight to MK while DH puts DS down for a nap.

Once I had the appointment I did up an invitation. But, of course, I couldn't stop there hence the Princess Package. Invitation and envelope by DISigner Natalie.

BBB Invitation by tltorrez, on Flickr

What I really wanted was a shirt and/or hoodie that she could wear. Something that would be Princessy but appropriate for a young adult. Unfortunately most of the Disney shirts and sweatshirts this season were Tink and just not her style. After a lot of searching I found a company (http://www.justjen.com/shop/princess-tshirts.htm) online that does customized shirts with crystal designs. They have a whole selection of Princess options for girls of all ages. I went with a long-sleeve black one.

Princess Shirt by tltorrez, on Flickr

Once I had the shirt I picked up some additional princess-themed stuff at the grocery store and Michaels -- body wash, pens, notepads, etc.

Princess package by tltorrez, on Flickr

I also included a coupon for Princess Shoes and I made luggage tags and laminated them. The coupon is adapted from the envelope (Natalie). (Sorry, I failed to note who designed the luggage tags, so if you recognize this work, please let me know.)

Princess Shoes by tltorrez, on Flickr

Princess Luggage Tags by tltorrez, on Flickr

As always, thanks to the wonderful DISigners that made all this possible. We leave on Saturday. I'll post more of the family surprises as they "arrive". :wizard:

What a terrific princess package. I wish I could get a coupon for a pair of princess shoes!!!!

That is so cute. :cutie: Wish my sister would get me a t-shirt or princess shoes.

love the shirt...going to check out the website!!

have a great trip!!

That's gorgeous, I am sure she will love her surprise :)
I've just started hiding away some treats that I've found for my daughter, I'm thinking of putting them in her hand luggage to surprise her on the long flight.

Did you post pictures of the goodie bags for your sons? I have two boys and am a little stumped for what to do - but I can't let my daughter get all the fun!

I'm also working on goody bags for my boys and would love to see pics of yours if you have some! Boys are so much harder than girls it seems.

Just realized I never posted the rest of this package. DSis got another package upon arrival. I love the cute bag. Beauty & The Beast is her favorite movie so naturally I had to get a Beast doll.

5391686326_404bd110a8_m.jpg

The bag also has a Mickey glitter t-shirt, princess binoculars and a Belle storybook, which she got signed by Belle (both dresses). I got the idea for the storybook from the DISBoards of course. It makes a great keepsake. There's also some small stuff that I got from Michaels - pens, notepads, etc.

5391689138_7df38706ec_m.jpg

The note is from DISigner Shadowryter.

5391687926_850fefa544_m.jpg

Later in the week DSis also got a bag that said -- Inside every princess lurks a dragon. It was filled with Maleficent goodies. But I have searched everywhere and I can't find those pics. If I find them, i'll post.

We reserved the castle our first trip. We watched fireworks from the window. Our second trip the castle was booked. We enjoyed the castle and I am sure your family will too.

Just realized I never posted the rest of this package. DSis got another package upon arrival. I love the cute bag. Beauty & The Beast is her favorite movie so naturally I had to get a Beast doll.

5391686326_404bd110a8_m.jpg

The bag also has a Mickey glitter t-shirt, princess binoculars and a Belle storybook, which she got signed by Belle (both dresses). I got the idea for the storybook from the DISBoards of course. It makes a great keepsake. There's also some small stuff that I got from Michaels - pens, notepads, etc.

5391689138_7df38706ec_m.jpg

The note is from DISigner Shadowryter.

5391687926_850fefa544_m.jpg

Later in the week DSis also got a bag that said -- Inside every princess lurks a dragon. It was filled with Maleficent goodies. But I have searched everywhere and I can't find those pics. If I find them, i'll post.

Did sis love the boutique? Did you write a trip report?

LindaBabe said:
Did sis love the boutique? Did you write a trip report?

I didn't do a trip report but it really was fabulous. She loved it and even DS8 got into. He took pics of her through the whole process.

It's really unfortunate that they don't allow adults to do BBB anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter