The Port Report: Frumpin Around the World with the Bathrobe Princesses :) COMPLETE

That's totally fine, girl! I understand because I just got a new job, too, and I go through waves of not being able to update for so long! But that's okay! haha
That's exciting! Where are you working?

I always hate the last day :( I usually am exhausted too, though haha. Disney takes a lot out of you, but it's SO worth it!
Hahaha oh yes, you are the pro at cute boy stories! And aww wahh. Well... I guess having a boyfriend is always better haha. OH MY GOSH are you dating that boy you met at the pageant?! Because that'd be precious :goodvibes
And HAHAHA that is so TRUE! There are so many good looking guys in Disney! I love it. It gives me hope that my Aladdin is out there somewhere :lovestruc :goodvibes

Thank you! I have a couple coming up in my TR :laughing: Yes I am dating him :cutie: He said it is okay if I check out guys at Disney I just had to make sure since he plans on getting a DIS name and I don't want to end up in trouble :laughing: There is one story that will make him at least raise an eyebrow at me :laughing: Aw :hug: Hey and if you don't meet your Aladdin at Disney you can always meet a cute guy and have a great DIS story :laughing:

And oh my Gosh hahaha well then you definitely understand! It felt like a waste... but it was fun. And it needed to be done :rotfl: What a failure.
And thank you!
And I'm so glad you'll keep following along! I'm reading along with your TR too!

It is always the worst! I hope you try out some more recipes from the cookbook though and tell us about them!

I love the pics and the funny stories so there is no way I couldn't follow :thumbsup2

I can't believe your TR is over! It was so good. You did a great job!

And congrats on your graduation! Graduations are always bittersweet! Good luck getting ready for college next year!:) Are you staying close to home or moving far away?

It is always the worst! I hope you try out some more recipes from the cookbook though and tell us about them!

I love the pics and the funny stories so there is no way I couldn't follow :thumbsup2

Haha we will let you know if we do! :)
And aww thank you! :hug:

I can't believe your TR is over! It was so good. You did a great job!

And congrats on your graduation! Graduations are always bittersweet! Good luck getting ready for college next year!:) Are you staying close to home or moving far away?

I am sad it's over! It was lots of fun! Thanks!
And thank you! They really are! I'm only going an hour away from home.. so that's good! I hope I like it!

Oh Shoot, Princess Cailtlin, I missed the whole quote part of your message!

That's exciting! Where are you working?

Thank you! I have a couple coming up in my TR Yes I am dating him He said it is okay if I check out guys at Disney I just had to make sure since he plans on getting a DIS name and I don't want to end up in trouble There is one story that will make him at least raise an eyebrow at me Aw Hey and if you don't meet your Aladdin at Disney you can always meet a cute guy and have a great DIS story

I'm working at an Ice Cream Place :) It's really fun haha ice cream is my favorite food! I love taking the orders, and making it, and handing it out. Plus it's close to my house, my boss is really cool, and the girls I work with are really nice. It's great! :thumbsup2

And aww yay! Haha good thing he's understanding :laughing: And oh boy... that's gotta be an interesting story! :rotfl: Oh Disney Boys. How wonderful.

And yes, I will meet one somewhere, whether it's in Disney or not! (I hope!!)

Wow, I just read through the whole thing. What an amazing trip guys!

Aww thank you so much :) I hope you enjoyed it! :goodvibes

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your reviews!! They are so informative!!

Anyhow, I noticed one VERY cool thing, Kristen and I are were born on the EXACT same day and are the same age-June 16 was my 16th birthday. :dance3: I also think it's very neat how you're interested in the college program; I too want to move to Florida, but not Orlando. My mom's dream though...is to work at Disney World so she can be closer to me. (Kudos [sp] for going to an all girls school, trust me, it's MUCH better than being a full time online student.) Oh, and by the way, I can totally relate to English, my mom's a high school English teacher!!

Can't wait for our road trip next June!! Be on the lookout for it, you will enjoy!!

-Julia :)

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your reviews!! They are so informative!!

Anyhow, I noticed one VERY cool thing, Kristen and I are were born on the EXACT same day and are the same age-June 16 was my 16th birthday. :dance3: I also think it's very neat how you're interested in the college program; I too want to move to Florida, but not Orlando. My mom's dream though...is to work at Disney World so she can be closer to me. (Kudos [sp] for going to an all girls school, trust me, it's MUCH better than being a full time online student.) Oh, and by the way, I can totally relate to English, my mom's a high school English teacher!!

Can't wait for our road trip next June!! Be on the lookout for it, you will enjoy!!

-Julia :)

Aww thank you so much!
And wow really!? Yup you guys are the EXACT same age! haha
That sounds cool to move to Florida! My Mom would do the same thing if that was me :laughing:
And haha really!? That's awesome!
And ahh yes! If you remember, send me the link to the TR! I'd love to read it!

WOW! Just WOW! My DD Samantha and I went over your whole TR today, and really enjoyed it!

You 2 have gone throught the same milestones this year, so it was enjoyable to see others in the same point in their lives. Congratulations on your Graduation! I don't know whats next for you(we skipped reading commets, just your TR entries) but Good Luck!

What an amazing trip you 3 had! And such wonderful pictures. What kind of camera took those and were they enhanced in editing?

I've made up my mind to head over to your family trip TR, my younger DD Kadence can never get enough of Disney, she she love seeing more.

Have a great summer!

WOW! Just WOW! My DD Samantha and I went over your whole TR today, and really enjoyed it!

You 2 have gone throught the same milestones this year, so it was enjoyable to see others in the same point in their lives. Congratulations on your Graduation! I don't know whats next for you(we skipped reading commets, just your TR entries) but Good Luck!

What an amazing trip you 3 had! And such wonderful pictures. What kind of camera took those and were they enhanced in editing?

I've made up my mind to head over to your family trip TR, my younger DD Kadence can never get enough of Disney, she she love seeing more.

Have a great summer!

Aww!! Thank you both so much for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :goodvibes
Yes, senior year was a big year! Lots of stuff! Thank you so much - Congrats to Sam too! I'm off to college in the fall... i'm not sure on my major yet, though! Good luck to Sam in all that she does, as well!
And aww thanks! We really loved it! I use a Nikon D3100, and I also you iPhoto to enhance them. (I had just gotten my macbook when i wrote this TR so I think a good majority of these photos are enhanced :laughing: But I like them!)
And yay! I'm so glad you are enjoying, and I'm glad Kadence is too! I really love your TR as well!
Thank you so much! Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a great summer, too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!