The Port Report: Frumpin Around the World with the Bathrobe Princesses :) COMPLETE

Wow, that was an awesome ending to your TR!

Congrats on graduating! How exciting!

Loved your Top 10 lists!

Aw, sad for the ending, but yay for future TRs to read! We just booked a trip to Orlando for August ourselves and I managed to convince my husband to do a day or two at Disney. So maybe I'll see Kristen frumping around!

Congrats on your graduation! The Hakuna Matata performance is funny. What a cool teacher to do that with you. :thumbsup2

*sigh* I'm so bummed your TR is over! :sad1: This was definitely one of the best reports I've ever read.

At least I still have your other TR and Kristen's upcoming TRs to look forward to! :goodvibes

You graduation looks like it was a blast! You look lovely!

That is so great that you have such a wonderful relationship with your teacher. I watched the "Hakuna Matata" video and he really seems like a great guy! I hope that I can have that kind of impact on my students' lives.

Congrats on your graduation, do you know what your planning on studying in post secondary yet, if I remember correctly you did say you were off to college in the fall right?

I loved your wrap up! What an awesome last memory of your trip and I will definitely be following along on future TR's :goodvibes

Oh no! It's over :sad1: But it was great!! Reading along with your TR has been very fun, thank you! Good luck at your school next year!! OH what was the French pastry Kristen had on the last day? It looks good, but I have NO idea what it is :laughing: Anyway, great report, I'll be reading along on your other one as well :goodvibes

This was an amazing trip report and I am looking forward to reading about your coming trips! :)

Congratulations on your graduation!

That's so cool that you had a teacher that loved Disney as much as you do. You couldn't have asked for anything better than that.

I love your recap. I'm totally tempted to try to find a food of the day on my next trip. :thumbsup2

Yeah :banana: for one of the best TR's ever. You girls have such great disney spunk and you have such wonderful writing skills. My whole family enjoyed following along on this TR and looked forward to each new update.

Thanks for taking us along the ride with you.

Well Done! :thumbsup2

Aww! Thank you so much! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed it!

Thanks for the great trip report. It sounds like you girls really had a great trip. I loved reading along!

You're so welcome! We really had a fantastic time!

Great trip report and congrats on your graduation(s)!

Thank you very much! :)

Your graduation looks lovely! Congratulations!!!

Great wrap up! You should turn your top ten into a photo book (I bet the other princesses would love a copy too!)

I am hesitant to share bc it will ruin one of the mysteries for you...but I listened to a podcast- Lou Mongello / wdw radio all about the building of the Swan and Dolphin. It explains the dolphin. The podcast debunked the myths about the Swan and Dolphin begin placed on the wrong building too. If you are interested, here is the link:

Podcast about building the Swan and Dolphin

See you in other TRs!

Thank you!
And aww that's an adorable idea!
And oh! Actually... I would love to listen to that haha. I love finding out Disney mysteries! Thank you!
And yes, hope to see you in other TR's real soon!

The graduation looked very nice and that's so cool, you have a Disney obsessed teacher and you sang Hakuna Matata with him. I watched the video, very cute! :-) I have a DisFreak teacher at my school, she was actually there on my first Trip, which was pretty cool. It was funny how she reacted when I came back with my 2011 Disney shirt after my second trip Hahahaha I wish you well on your future endeavors in college, work or wherever you may go

I'm so sad this TR is over :( ---> :sad1: This may probably be the best TR I've ever had the pleasure of reading. The fun, the happiness, the magic was so present throughout the whole TR. And I loved watching the videos after reading, so cool. I think, based off the videos, my favorite moment to read and watch was Vick's experience at 50's. LOL I was laughing so hard through that. I think I might just have to book that place for my next trip.

I can't wait to read your other TRs (and maybe the Frump's as well)! :mickeyjum Like, you will remember this trip, I think I will remember this TR. Hope to read more soon!

Thank you! And oh I know, he was an angel! It was nice having someone at school who understands Disney! That's so cool that your Disney Teacher was there at the same time as you! That was probably really fun! And thank you for the good wishes!

Aww thank you SO MUCH! That means a lot, and I'm so glad you really enjoyed the TR! It helps me know that all of the hours I spent on reliving the trip was really worth it! And 50's - hahaha SUCH a great experience! You definitely should go there next time!

And aww thanks for being such a loyal reader! I'm sure Kristen would love having you as a reader on her's too... and trust me, knowing Kristen, her TR's are going to be GREAT!

Thanks for everything! I'm glad you loved the TR and I'm sure I"ll hear more from you soon!

What a great ending to your TR! :thumbsup2 Have loved reading along and sad to see it come to an end. Loved the top 10 moments - look forward to reading your other TRs :goodvibes

Thank you so much! I'm sad it's coming to an end, as well. Thanks for reading along with my TR's! I hope you like all of the future ones as well :wizard:

:( that this TR is over :( but YAY for more TR's!!!!!! Also loved the graduation and recap update. I bet it feels weird to have graduated, i remember for mine feeling super weird about graduating. It does get less weird very quickly though. Great Idea to recap favorite moments and kristen's Food Of the Day moments. I forgot as the trip progress which foods were her fav of the day.

I'm so sad! But yay, more TR's are to come! Thanks you! I know it feels SUPER weird... it hasn't really clicked yet. But I'm sure college will take my mind off of it really fast! Thank you, I thought of that idea while I was just typing along, and I liked it! So it stuck. And yes, those foods of the days were very important, so I thought they should be recapped :thumbsup2

I like seeing the JennAir double oven range in the background!!! I am an engineer for the company that manufactures those. Actually I work in the lab that developed and tested them. I hope you are enjoying it!! Side note, I know, but interesting I hope nonetheless! :)

Are you really!? That is SO cool! That is probably one of the best inventions EVER! It's so incredibly convenient, and my Mom just loves it! I love those ovens!!

Wow, that was an awesome ending to your TR!

Congrats on graduating! How exciting!

Loved your Top 10 lists!

Thank you so much! Thanks for reading along!

Aw, sad for the ending, but yay for future TRs to read! We just booked a trip to Orlando for August ourselves and I managed to convince my husband to do a day or two at Disney. So maybe I'll see Kristen frumping around!

Congrats on your graduation! The Hakuna Matata performance is funny. What a cool teacher to do that with you. :thumbsup2

Yes, it's bittersweet, just like graduations! I hope hope hope you get to go to Disney in August!! That'd be great!
And thank you! That performance was really fun, we had a great time!

*sigh* I'm so bummed your TR is over! :sad1: This was definitely one of the best reports I've ever read.

At least I still have your other TR and Kristen's upcoming TRs to look forward to! :goodvibes

You graduation looks like it was a blast! You look lovely!

That is so great that you have such a wonderful relationship with your teacher. I watched the "Hakuna Matata" video and he really seems like a great guy! I hope that I can have that kind of impact on my students' lives.

Me too :( Aww thank you so much!! Kristen and I say that about your TR's too! I'm glad we found eachother's reports haha
And yes, the TR's just never end :goodvibes
Graduation was lots of fun! Thank you so much!
ANd aww I love that teacher! He's really great! I could talk to him about Disney all day long! And I'm sure you do, you seem like you would be a fantastic teacher!

Congrats on your graduation, do you know what your planning on studying in post secondary yet, if I remember correctly you did say you were off to college in the fall right?

I loved your wrap up! What an awesome last memory of your trip and I will definitely be following along on future TR's :goodvibes

Thank you so much! And no, I'm currently undecided. But yes, I am going to college in the fall! I figure I'll decide once I get there and am immersed in everything.

Thank you! And I can't wait to see you on the new TR's!

Oh no! It's over :sad1: But it was great!! Reading along with your TR has been very fun, thank you! Good luck at your school next year!! OH what was the French pastry Kristen had on the last day? It looks good, but I have NO idea what it is :laughing: Anyway, great report, I'll be reading along on your other one as well :goodvibes

I know :( I'm sad too! You're welcome, and aww thank you so much!
And it was a Sacristan... I don't exactly know what it was, but she liked it!
And thank you again, I can't wait to see you on the future TR's!

This was an amazing trip report and I am looking forward to reading about your coming trips! :)

Thank you very much!

That's so cool that you had a teacher that loved Disney as much as you do. You couldn't have asked for anything better than that.

I love your recap. I'm totally tempted to try to find a food of the day on my next trip. :thumbsup2

Thank you!
And oh, I know, right? I love when people love Disney - it just makes life so much more magical haha
And aww thank you. You should!! I think I might try my own food of the day, actually. It's a pretty fun idea!

Great trip report! I lurked throughout the whole thing, loved it, you girls are so cute, you look like you had such a great time! :banana: I will definitely be reading future TR's! :)

Loved every minute of this trip report!

Congratulations on your graduation!!!! You looked beautiful! princess:

This trip was SO much fun to read about. I loved every minute! :thumbsup2

Where are yall staying during your Christmas vacay?

I love the top ten countdown. There's so many fun memories from the trip. I enjoyed the recap of the foods of the day, too.:goodvibes

This trip was SO much fun to read about. I loved every minute! :thumbsup2

Where are yall staying during your Christmas vacay?

Aww thank you so much!! :) We're staying at Bay Lake Tower!! I'm so excited!

I love the top ten countdown. There's so many fun memories from the trip. I enjoyed the recap of the foods of the day, too.:goodvibes

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed reading along :wizard:

Okay wow. I've been putting this off for so long...but I finally have to accept that this is over. :sad2:

I definitely cried a lot during that graduation. I'm so proud of you Jess! :goodvibes

Oh yayy. I love Mr. Sam. His love for Disney is inspiring. :wizard: And I am so SO glad we got to do Hakuna Matata with him! It was a blast!

That cake...was YUM. :love:

Okay, I love love LOVE the Top Ten Frumpy Moments Countdown, it's great. I do adore my food and transportation. :love:

And my food of the day...how I loved picking those! :laughing: I loved it so much I think that's gonna be a signature thing for all my TR's!

Well, I guess this is it then. We had a blast and it was a trip that I'll never forget, and I'm so glad that I got to share it with my favorite frumpy bathrobe princesses. :hug:

So, to wrap things up once and for all...

princess: Thank You For Being Here Today. princess:

Well that was dramatic! :lmao:

See ya real soon! :thumbsup2

Ugh sorry I have fallen so behind! I have not been able to DIS at all since I started my new job and am slowly getting caught up!

Aw your faces totally capture what the last day feels like! I am always a bit sad but more tired than sad :laughing:

Love the story about the French boy and you are both right I can appreciate a cute boy story! I am not sure how I will be able to scope out and report on all the cuties now since my boyfriend has started reading my TR :laughing: I always refer to Disney as the Abercrombie and Fitch of the Theme Park World :thumbsup2

I am sorry about your cooking experience I have had times like that and it gets sooo tiresome! I recently burned an entire batch of Ghiradelli chocolate and was almost in tears so I can relate to you both on feeling frustrated :hug:

Congrats on graduating!!!!! Sounds like you had a great night!

Loved the trip report and I look forward to reading all of your new ones!

Princess Caitlin, Love the comment about how Disney is the abercrombie and fitch of the theme park world! That is sooo true!!!

I fell behind and now I'm realizing that this TR is over :sad1: I enjoyed reading it and I can't wait to hear all about your upcoming adventures! I also haven't gotten to see you yet this summer and that needs to change :hug:

Okay wow. I've been putting this off for so long...but I finally have to accept that this is over. :sad2:

I definitely cried a lot during that graduation. I'm so proud of you Jess!

Oh yayy. I love Mr. Sam. His love for Disney is inspiring. :wizard: And I am so SO glad we got to do Hakuna Matata with him! It was a blast!

That cake...was YUM.

Okay, I love love LOVE the Top Ten Frumpy Moments Countdown, it's great. I do adore my food and transportation. :love:

And my food of the day...how I loved picking those! :laughing: I loved it so much I think that's gonna be a signature thing for all my TR's!

Well, I guess this is it then. We had a blast and it was a trip that I'll never forget, and I'm so glad that I got to share it with my favorite frumpy bathrobe princesses. :hug:

So, to wrap things up once and for all...

princess: Thank You For Being Here Today. princess:

Well that was dramatic! :lmao:

See ya real soon! :thumbsup2

I don't want it to be over :sad2:
I love Mr. Sam too! I miss that man :(
YUM, CAKE!
And hahaha I'm so glad you enjoyed the top 10! I thought that would be a nice way to wrap it up!
And I LOVE your food of the day. I think I'm going to do that on my next trip because it's such a good idea!
Hahaha end it on a dramatic note.
WAHHHHHHHHHHHH :( bye.

Ugh sorry I have fallen so behind! I have not been able to DIS at all since I started my new job and am slowly getting caught up!

Aw your faces totally capture what the last day feels like! I am always a bit sad but more tired than sad :laughing:

Love the story about the French boy and you are both right I can appreciate a cute boy story! I am not sure how I will be able to scope out and report on all the cuties now since my boyfriend has started reading my TR :laughing: I always refer to Disney as the Abercrombie and Fitch of the Theme Park World :thumbsup2

I am sorry about your cooking experience I have had times like that and it gets sooo tiresome! I recently burned an entire batch of Ghiradelli chocolate and was almost in tears so I can relate to you both on feeling frustrated :hug:

Congrats on graduating!!!!! Sounds like you had a great night!

Loved the trip report and I look forward to reading all of your new ones!

That's totally fine, girl! I understand because I just got a new job, too, and I go through waves of not being able to update for so long! But that's okay! haha
I always hate the last day :( I usually am exhausted too, though haha. Disney takes a lot out of you, but it's SO worth it!
Hahaha oh yes, you are the pro at cute boy stories! And aww wahh. Well... I guess having a boyfriend is always better haha. OH MY GOSH are you dating that boy you met at the pageant?! Because that'd be precious :goodvibes
And HAHAHA that is so TRUE! There are so many good looking guys in Disney! I love it. It gives me hope that my Aladdin is out there somewhere :lovestruc :goodvibes
And oh my Gosh hahaha well then you definitely understand! It felt like a waste... but it was fun. And it needed to be done :rotfl: What a failure.
And thank you!
And I'm so glad you'll keep following along! I'm reading along with your TR too!

I fell behind and now I'm realizing that this TR is over :sad1: I enjoyed reading it and I can't wait to hear all about your upcoming adventures! I also haven't gotten to see you yet this summer and that needs to change :hug:

Aww it's okay! It was lots of fun to write, and I hope you got to finish it and I hope you liked it :yay: And YES that needs to change! Hopefully we'll see eachother soon! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!