The Plaza PPO

Duck143

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any luck PPO for the Plaza for breakfast lately? It's a new offering, so we were thinking of giving it a shot instead of BOG for PPO. Thanks!

Anyone have any luck PPO for the Plaza for breakfast lately? It's a new offering, so we were thinking of giving it a shot instead of BOG for PPO. Thanks!

We have a PPO reservation for breakfast here for one of our days in December. Almost cancelled it yesterday as DH decided to add the MK after hours for the night before. I vetoed that idea!

WE have a PPO breakfast booked in DEcember. I am on the fence, and will decide as we fine tune our plans. The menu looks awesome, so I am leaning towards keeping it and cancelling something else.

WE have a PPO breakfast booked in DEcember. I am on the fence, and will decide as we fine tune our plans. The menu looks awesome, so I am leaning towards keeping it and cancelling something else.
Nancy,
Please come back and let us know about it. The menu got some good reviews!

We're thinking of getting the QSDP for our November trip for the Epcot Food & Wine Festival. Does anyone have an experience with converting a quick service meal credit into some snack credits and a drink at one of the Epcot festival kiosks (either at the Flower and Garden or the Festival of the Arts)? I'd be especially interested in a reading a dining/trip review of someone who did this and tried to get the most value from their drink credits.

I'm trying to decide if the DDP is worth it or not for us. Looks like dessert is no longer included in a quick service meal, is this correct?

Plaza won't give you any advantage to rope drop as you'll be behind the hub. BOG will hopefully get you a short wait for 7D

Agreed. No advantage if you take this PPO instead of BOG. We booked becuase I have never dined there, but if I wanted a RD advantage I would cancel.
I was thinking this, because they hold you behind the ropes unless you have a PPO at BOG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter