The persistent "Know Before You Go" full size pop-up video.

Finiamh

Mouseketeer
Does anyone else keep getting the "Know Before You Go" full size pop-up video on Disney.com when you are trying to view or book...pretty much anything??

If that's the "Rules" pop up, Yes, The entire time I was using it. Actually, I ended up uninstalling the app as well once we got there for the same reason. That and it was a resource hog.

Yes! The main site is doing it too when I try to go and book any of the Special Offers. There's no closing it. Ugh.

I'm on a Mac and have not been getting it. Just the typical warning at the top of the page.

I get that it's annoying to obsessive planners like us who visit the site a lot, but they have to have it very visible so no one can claim they weren't warned.

I don't see any popup video, but just some text at the top of the screen on the Disney website with things to know. I use an adblocker so perhaps that eliminates this problem. You think they could use 'cookies' to only show that video the first time you view their website, but Disney has LOTS of IT issues on their various sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter