The Parsons family on a quest for magic, Dole Whips and GASTON!

What a fun first day you had so far! Really hoping to get a lot of use out of the International Gateway on my next trip. Hopefully I'll have Magic Bands then too! Sounds like they actually do come in hand.

Sorry to hear about run-in with the school groups. I'm so glad when my school goes on Disney trips we don't travel as a huge group because I know how obnoxious it is. Makes me feel better when I'm complaining about the big tour groups. :teeth:

Awesome photopass with Goofy and Donald! I love their Storybook Circus attire! Meeting them in those get-ups is a top priority when I'm back.

YAY for Be Our Guest! Crossing my fingers that the ADRs don't go up in flames as quickly as they have because I really want to eat there and get my picture with the Beast. The ballroom looks absolutely gorgeous! I'm hoping to be put in the West Wing but anything at BOG looks fine. And the Grey Stuff DOES look delicious! Don't ever feel bad about celebrating for the purpose of celebrating. We celebrated something at all the ADRs on my last trip and it's not like it is an inconvenience for Disney, they love when people do that! I mean... you only live once ;)

Can't wait to read about the rest of your night! :mickeyjum

I just read your whole report so far and subscribed. Loving hearing about your trip!

As a fervent Anglophile, it always makes me laugh when you folks from the U.K. get so excited to come to America. I guess the grass is always greener...

I'm jealous of you getting to take such a long trip to WDW! My wife and I moved to Disneyland last year, so we get plenty of time at the parks here, but we are always clamoring for more time when we take our Florida trips.

Your family sounds awesome. I also follow you on Twitter and love reading all the latest updates about their Disney obsessions (and of course, the Gaston infatuation).

Happy belated fake birthday/early real birthday! Hope you get the same special treatment for your upcoming trip as you did on this one.

Looking forward to reading more about your adventures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter