The Parsons family on a quest for magic, Dole Whips and GASTON!

AHH I love you Lilo!! :) Me, you, Kristen and Libby are one big happy disney family! <3

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Zoey is such a joker, love the picture of her and your parents! PAUL..WHAT A LEGEND! Can't wait to meet him!

We basically have the same picture of the plane in our TRs...FREAKY!

MAGIC BANDS! They just look so magical, I love them! I would like to request to try yours on at our reunion!?!

Can't wait to see the room!! :D :D

Loving the trip report,can't wait to read more,especially about the Yacht Club as that's where I'm heading next Summer

YAY! It's begun. And I will concur with you on the fact it's not insomnia just time difference issues, based on how you told me that it was 3 o'clock in the morning when I was trying to help with DISTech stuff lol Don't worry, 3 o'clock is becoming a normal thing with me too.

Sorry to hear you had a fairly uneventful and boring flight. At least you had Wreck-It Ralph and Snapchat to keep you occupied. Thank goodness you stepped in :thumbsup2 And it's totally awesome how your whole family gets so excited and hyped up about uh... holiday, well... vacation for us in the US. Holiday sounds so much better though! :beach:

No Magical Express? Awww. I think you really should just try it at least once. The video they show you is totally worth it. I mean... the one on the way out not so much for obvious reasons, but having done it on every trip I've taken so far, could not do the whole rental car thing. Whatever floats your both. Still, being welcomed to Disney World by a stranger with a wicked awesome accent... you can't beat that!

Yacht Club :love: I wish my family was as into Disney as they are into some of our other holiday spots (going to start meshing British terms with American terms here) that I'd be staying there annually. *sigh*

YAY for Magic Bands! What a wonderful stroke of pixie dust to be surprised with those! I don't think I was able to follow along with this trip on Twitter and Instagram all that much so I'm interested to see what your experience with MyMagic+ was and if you decorated them or not too.

Can't wait to see some YC room photos! :mickeyjum

I would have freaked out too!Thought the last time I visited the YC for a nose around there was a snake nr the lobby

YAY! It's begun. And I will concur with you on the fact it's not insomnia just time difference issues, based on how you told me that it was 3 o'clock in the morning when I was trying to help with DISTech stuff lol Don't worry, 3 o'clock is becoming a normal thing with me too.

Sorry to hear you had a fairly uneventful and boring flight. At least you had Wreck-It Ralph and Snapchat to keep you occupied. Thank goodness you stepped in :thumbsup2 And it's totally awesome how your whole family gets so excited and hyped up about uh... holiday, well... vacation for us in the US. Holiday sounds so much better though! :beach:

No Magical Express? Awww. I think you really should just try it at least once. The video they show you is totally worth it. I mean... the one on the way out not so much for obvious reasons, but having done it on every trip I've taken so far, could not do the whole rental car thing. Whatever floats your both. Still, being welcomed to Disney World by a stranger with a wicked awesome accent... you can't beat that!

Yacht Club :love: I wish my family was as into Disney as they are into some of our other holiday spots (going to start meshing British terms with American terms here) that I'd be staying there annually. *sigh*

YAY for Magic Bands! What a wonderful stroke of pixie dust to be surprised with those! I don't think I was able to follow along with this trip on Twitter and Instagram all that much so I'm interested to see what your experience with MyMagic+ was and if you decorated them or not too.

Can't wait to see some YC room photos! :mickeyjum

Thanks for reading! We didn't rent a car though it was basically a car to drive us to the hotel. We could NOT drive on the right side of the road haha :rotfl2:
The Yacht club is home :) I'm very lucky my family love it enough to let us back every year. It was such an awesome surprise! That's a point- I should get a picture of what 'accessories' we got for them! Thanks! :thumbsup2

I have just made the discovery of your TR and it sounds like SO MUCH FUN so far! Even with the frog; that would add quite an interesting aspect to a vacation!
Can't wait to read more about your Disney escapades!

Im really enjoying this! I was following along on instagram! You are so pretty! ;) YOU GOT THE MAGICBANDS!!!!!!!!! That's so cool! They look amazing. Im looking forward to reading more about your trip and how you used the magicbands.

I have just made the discovery of your TR and it sounds like SO MUCH FUN so far! Even with the frog; that would add quite an interesting aspect to a vacation!
Can't wait to read more about your Disney escapades!

Haha! Even the frog! He did add to the fun :) Glad you're enjoying it! I can't wait to start on my next post! :)

Im really enjoying this! I was following along on instagram! You are so pretty! ;) YOU GOT THE MAGICBANDS!!!!!!!!! That's so cool! They look amazing. Im looking forward to reading more about your trip and how you used the magicbands.

Really?!! Wow! What's your username? That's too fun! Not really, you're too kind! The magic bands honestly made the trip- I can't wait to get talking more about them! Thanks for reading! :) X

The Yacht Club rooms look awesome! I love how Mickey is incorporated into the lamp. Those little touches of Pixie dust :goodvibes

Mmmm, everything you had at Beaches & Cream sounds so good! Even without food pictures, my mouth is about to water. Oh boy, do I need some Disney food right now!

OMG, that is hysterical. I probably would've freaked out too but then I would've been laughing like crazy as well. Then, my sister and I would discuss keeping it as a pet. :laughing: How did a frog even get into your room? Never heard of that happening, but it's great how awesome Disney handled it. The woman could not have responded to the situation more perfectly. :thumbsupw And is it bad that I read your tweets in Tiana's voice? haha

Can't wait to read about the rest of the craziness! :mickeyjum

Really?!! Wow! What's your username? That's too fun! Not really, you're too kind! The magic bands honestly made the trip- I can't wait to get talking more about them! Thanks for reading! :) X

My username is @rachelrapunzel737!! Thank you! I'm a Brit too by the way :) I can imagine! We saw a couple on our last day (which was the first day of testing) and i was quite jealous! They're definitly the latest fashion accessory! ;) I cant wait for the next update! You're doing a great job xx :goodvibes

Your frog story is hilarious!! I would have probably cried, haha! But I'm a wimp, so yeah.

It must be so awesome to be able to enter Epcot through the IG! I'm with ya on the new Test Track... I don't care one bit about designing a car! Sounds like such a fun morning!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Love this update! Your day sounds so awesome! I know what you mean about entering through the international gateway. It's WAYYYYYY quieter. One of the things i love about the Epcot resort area, other than having a pizza window 5 minutes away! :banana: I was first into the park and me and this random man were literally having a full on race to Soarin! I won, OBVIOUSLY! It must have been so annoying to speed all the way to Test Track, only to find it doesn't open straight away. It's annoying having to wait for things first thing! ;)
YAY! you're another Disney chicken nuggets fan! They are SO good!
The fastpass plus sounds amazing! I agree with you about the design a car thing on Test Track. ;) It's fun, but i dont see the point. I think they could have used the idea to make a wreck it Ralph sugar rush roller coaster and you could design the car in the bakery! But the ride itself is awesome! :) I love the picture of y'all in front of Spaceship Earth, it's so nice! I can't wait for the next update <333 :goodvibes xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!