The one question everyone wants to hear..

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l
If you were left stranded on a island, what would be the one thing (not place or person) you'd take with you?

Well, I can't take anything because I'm stranded BUT if I had to I'd take my stuffed animals ( Eeyore, Hefalump, Beanie Babies, etc.) or a plane.

What would you take? It has to be a thing, no family or countries ;)

I would take a cell phone! Call someone and tell them to get you out of there! :lmao:

Well, I would bring my laptop, but I'm guessing the island wouldn't have Internet connection, so I'd probably bring my Sherlock Holmes story collection.

~*HorsePrincess*~

I'd bring a speed-boat with a fully loaded fridge for the trip back to civilization.:teeth:

I'd bring Nanoer AND Program Anything..(read my story and you'll get where i got the name nanoer from)

fun question...

hmm i would take a computer that has wireless internet connection to our satellite and also have solar panels attach to generate the thing. So then i can play vmk, send emails, the also play practical jokes on amazon,
address:
123 lost beach
island, middle of pacfic 00000

or something like that;)

I'd bring any of the following:

A work anywhere cell-phone
A thing that you build
A stuffed fridge
A toothbrush
And my mickey ears....

I would bring my wardrobe. I will look beautiful on the island when daddy comes to get me!! Before my wadrobe: :firefight after it :stitch: :rockband: :dancer: :cool2:

i would bring a cook book bc hey with my super inferno i could cook anything

I would bring a gigantic spring so I can go BOING and hope away from the island... :teeth:

If Zeebedee can do it, why can't I!! Oh wait, he actually has a spring.. :)

i will bring a self driving helicopter so i can fly all the way back home maybe stop at WDW along the way and get some things oh wait that more then one thing the only problem being it can't be an empty helicopter because i'll need money, toilet, change of clothes, food and drink in the plane as well as TV, chairs, computer games and books but still helicopter i'll bring

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter