The Official Wyndham Bonnet Creek Photo Thread

Is there a rental fee for the rafts for the lazy river? It's been a few years since we stayed there and I seem to recall an arm band needed to be purchased?

Not anytime I have been there. Not any fees for anything others the shuttle to the parks.

Checkin depends on what you have rented or reserved. There is one entrance to the whole place. If you are booked in the timeshare side, the gate entrance opens straight to the main building and lobby. It is right there. You can't miss it. If you are at the Wyndham Grand Orlando Bonnet Creek, that is the hotel. I think and I may be wrong that you checkin at the hotel. You have to drive around the loop to the back where the building is. People with more experience can provide more information on that.

Also the attendant at the entrance gate will direct you to your check in area. Folks staying in building 6 check in at that location.

I'd love to see some current pictures too. I'm thinking about booking very soon and pictures are always help me make up my mind. :thanks:

I will be at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort around Valentine’s Day. I will try to get some photos to post. We’ve stayed 2 times in the last three months but don’t have any pictures.

I will be at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort around Valentine’s Day. I will try to get some photos to post. We’ve stayed 2 times in the last three months but don’t have any pictures.
Thank you! Have a great trip!

I tried to post some from a Dec 2019 Tower 5 room, but I couldn't figure out how to post photos. It seems so complicated!

We will be there starting on Tuesday. I will try to get some updated photos for everyone of the pool areas and things. Please let me know if you are looking to see anything specific. I may film a video to do a room tour for our 3 bedroom unit, as well as of the resort itself. If I do, I will leave my youtube channel for you guys to see it. :cutie:
I'd love to see some current pictures too. I'm thinking about booking very soon and pictures are always help me make up my mind. :thanks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter