*The Official VILLAS AT DISNEY'S GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Owners & Lovers Group*

Now you guys all have me hoping that the holiday decorations will still be up when we go in early January. I know most years they pretty much stay up through Marathon Weekend. But now with COVID, who knows? Fingers crossed, though!

I only visited once when the Easter Eggs were displayed, and was so happy to see them!

Another walkway question...….. is there a map or layout that shows where the pathway starts as it relates to the DVC building?

TIA

How bad is the transportation to Epcot in January likely? Will monorails be running so that is the only option do we think?

I might try to grab a few days during our trip but would want to visit Epcot a couple times in the evening with park hoppers for dinner.

Wait a minute, didn't they decorate the VGF lobby most years? More COVID cuts?

I honestly don’t remember it being much more decorated than that last year. The only other thing I thought was there were a couple of small trees in the lobby. There is one in the doorway coming in, but I didn’t take a picture of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter