*The Official VILLAS AT DISNEY'S GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA Owners & Lovers Group*

That's what I'm using to request but it not filtering by dedicated or lock off unfortunately but thanks!
It filters on the dedicated. If you click on one of the highlighted rooms, it tells you that it's a 2 bedroom. You can tell which ones are studios and one bedrooms that could be lockoffs by looking at the non highlighted (when filtered on 2 beds).

I am soooo excited! We are new DVC members (joined a bit over a year ago) and just added on some points. Our home resort is Riviera. We are going back in June with friends of ours and it's their first Disney trip. We were able to book a 2 bedroom standard view villa at GF! It's our first stay here and it's always been a far off dream to stay here... never thought we would until we became DVC members :). So excited! Can't wait to read up and soak up all the info on this beautiful resort!

Can someone point me in the direction of where I can find out room numbers of dedicated 2 BR - Standard view? I'd like to request a room but not having luck with Google figuring out which dedicated 2br rooms there are. Thanks!
following...

Can someone point me in the direction of where I can find out room numbers of dedicated 2 BR - Standard view? I'd like to request a room but not having luck with Google figuring out which dedicated 2br rooms there are. Thanks!
following...

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Owner here (you can add me to the list)! Thank you for creating this thread! Absolutely love everything about this resort - the only thing missing was walkability to a park.. the walkway was the push to get us to take the plunge as DVC owners. My wife and I bought 75 pts direct (luckily when that was still the min) then complimented that with a resale 200 pointer.

We finally stayed using our points back in August. Did a split stay first at BCV then came "home" for four nights in a std view studio (room 1411 - see view below). Can't wait for future vacations here!

Attachments

• IMG_5756.jpg
    IMG_5756.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 81
Owner here (you can add me to the list)! Thank you for creating this thread! Absolutely love everything about this resort - the only thing missing was walkability to a park.. the walkway was the push to get us to take the plunge as DVC owners. My wife and I bought 75 pts direct (luckily when that was still the min) then complimented that with a resale 200 pointer.

We finally stayed using our points back in August. Did a split stay first at BCV then came "home" for four nights in a std view studio (room 1411 - see view below). Can't wait for future vacations here!

:welcome:and Congrats!! I’ll be happy to get you up on Page 1! Thanks for sharing your room view!

Last edited:
Found you! Not official yet - early stages of ROFR but super excited to add our 3rd Home resort. For those that have multiple home resorts- what is it about VGF that sets it apart (or unique) to you? Do you favor a certain time of year? Do you always stay in same room category? Do your room request typically come
through?
VGF was our second home resort and is probably our family's favorite (although Riviera is challenging it in a few categories). We always stay in a standard category because the resort is a points-eater and the standard rooms we've stayed have had some pretty amazing views. Generally we only ask for high floor, nothing much more than that. One year we ended up on the ground floor (in a studio) despite our "high floor" request and it was still lovely. The room felt darker than other villas we've stayed in, but we weren't in the room much anyway. And we realized that our ground floor studio was quite close to an exit that brought us right to the pool, so we ended up liking it anyway. Other times we've been on the 3rd and 4th floors and they've always been great - views of the monorail and, last Christmas, MVMCP fireworks from our balcony! We've only stayed in the studio and 1br (with 2 young kids), and much prefer the 1br, but if we only had points for a studio we'd stay in a studio rather than a 1Br elsewhere.

As for seasons - Christmas and Easter (I know ... SO many points!!) are our favorites. The holiday displays are amazing - last Christmas was our first Christmas stay there, and the sights, sounds (carolers) and smells (the gingerbread house) were amazing. Easter was our first stay at GF on the hotel side, and it was also lovely. The public areas smelled like chocolate because of the easter eggs everywhere.

What are your other home resorts? Ours are BLT and RIV

VGF was our second home resort and is probably our family's favorite (although Riviera is challenging it in a few categories). We always stay in a standard category because the resort is a points-eater and the standard rooms we've stayed have had some pretty amazing views. Generally we only ask for high floor, nothing much more than that. One year we ended up on the ground floor (in a studio) despite our "high floor" request and it was still lovely. The room felt darker than other villas we've stayed in, but we weren't in the room much anyway. And we realized that our ground floor studio was quite close to an exit that brought us right to the pool, so we ended up liking it anyway. Other times we've been on the 3rd and 4th floors and they've always been great - views of the monorail and, last Christmas, MVMCP fireworks from our balcony! We've only stayed in the studio and 1br (with 2 young kids), and much prefer the 1br, but if we only had points for a studio we'd stay in a studio rather than a 1Br elsewhere.

As for seasons - Christmas and Easter (I know ... SO many points!!) are our favorites. The holiday displays are amazing - last Christmas was our first Christmas stay there, and the sights, sounds (carolers) and smells (the gingerbread house) were amazing. Easter was our first stay at GF on the hotel side, and it was also lovely. The public areas smelled like chocolate because of the easter eggs everywhere.

What are your other home resorts? Ours are BLT and RIV
Such great insights! TY @kboo! We also own at BC + CC- all very different and we love for different reasons. We totally look fw'd to XMas time at VGF- we stayed 1x via cash right before XMas and the memories are deeply embedded. It truly is like a holiday dream come true there over the holidays. Now you have me thinking about Easter!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter