The Official Spring/Spring Advantage 2010 Thread!

if im in a non wellness apartment and i have people over that are in wellness, can i get in trouble if they are drinking??

if im in a non wellness apartment and i have people over that are in wellness, can i get in trouble if they are drinking??

Yes because they are staying in a wellness apartment meaning they are NOT allowed to be drinking in ANY apartment.

What are the rules if I live in a dry apartment but I turn 21 during my stay? Can I legally drink in another apartment after my birthday? It's almost irrelevant for me since my birthday isn't til May, but I'm just curious.

just curious, how would disney find out if there is underage drinking in a non wellness apartment???

I would assume from excessive noise and drunk people outside of the apartment, which I'm sure happens. Other than that I'm not really sure. I don't think they do random checks or anything...but who knows.:confused3

just curious, how would disney find out if there is underage drinking in a non wellness apartment???

I can't speak for the Disney program, but I can tell you from experience how it happens in a college dorm situation. Staff came by to give a verbal warning about the noise level, but when the door was opened they noticed what they suspected to be underage drinkers, so they carded everyone and compared the number of legal adults to the amount of open alcohol. The minors are cited for minor in possession. The adult "owner" of the apartment got a harder hit. She was cited for hosting and providing alcohol to minors (even though the minors actually brought in their own booze). Minors got probation and owner of the apartment was kicked out. BTW beer pong is now considered a "high risk" drinking activity by many and therefore subject to harsher punishment.

Don't know if this is how WDW does it though...maybe they just patrol the boards looking for posters who like to party and focus their efforts on them :scared:

as far as I have heard they do do checks every couple months or so. They are not random, but they do get done. Not to mention they have security cameras and people all around the apartments and if they see anything that looks suspicious they have the right to search your apartment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter