*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

Anyone have their list of wanted ADRs?
Mine are
LTT for lunch
LC for dinner
50 PT for dinner
Yak and Yeti for lunch
Ohana for dinner
Homecoming for dinner night before we check into our disney resort (we arrive 2 nights early)
GF Cafe for dinner
Rose and Crown for dinner...

Mine are
LTT for lunch
LC for dinner
50 PT for dinner
Yak and Yeti for lunch
Ohana for dinner
Homecoming for dinner night before we check into our disney resort (we arrive 2 nights early)
GF Cafe for dinner

This is mine so far but may change closer to our ADR date in March

22 QS at DS
23 MK - Crystal Palace 8:00 AM
Contemporary Resort - California Grill 6:00 PM
24 EPCOT - Via Napoli 5:00 PM
25 HS - 50'S Primtime 5:00 PM
26 EPCOT - Chefs de France 5:00 PM
27 MK - BOG 12:00 PM
Polynesian Resort - Ohana 6:00 PM
28 AK - Haven't decided yet for this day

Mine are
LTT for lunch
LC for dinner
50 PT for dinner
Yak and Yeti for lunch
Ohana for dinner
GF Cafe for dinner

We probably won't make many. I know a PPO Crystal Palace will probably be requested, but other than that we haven't made up our minds. I'd like to go to Via Napoli again and maybe try Garden Grill for lunch, since we've done dinner and will do breakfast next month.

You inspired me to start putting the list together!

Trails End breakfast on our break day (we dropped this last trip, but I really want to go)
Garden Grill PPO breakfast (another reservation we dropped last trip)
BOG PPO breakfast
California Grill dinner

I will probably make 1 ADR per day but we may do more QS or F&W booths depending on how our schedule works out with toddler naps.

Forgot to add that our dates changed from 9/10-15 to 9/16-21. A little longer to wait, but we wanted to go to the DVC Moonlight Magic party @ HS because it has become one of our favorites!

You inspired me to start putting the list together!

Trails End breakfast on our break day (we dropped this last trip, but I really want to go)
Garden Grill PPO breakfast (another reservation we dropped last trip)
BOG PPO breakfast
California Grill dinner

I will probably make 1 ADR per day but we may do more QS or F&W booths depending on how our schedule works out with toddler naps.

I keep hearing good things about Trails End breakfast buffet, its just so far from everything, well at least it seems like it but really if I'm at the Poly its not that bad, but having to get to MK then take a ferry over to FW seems like a lot to do for breakfast..lol

I keep hearing good things about Trails End breakfast buffet, its just so far from everything, well at least it seems like it but really if I'm at the Poly its not that bad, but having to get to MK then take a ferry over to FW seems like a lot to do for breakfast..lol

That is why we canceled in Dec, it just seemed like a hassle from GF. This time we are staying at WL, so it should be easier with the boat or walking. Hope it lives up to expectations!

California Grill
Cinderella's Royal Table
T-Rex
Chef Mickey's
Wolfgang Pucks
Garden Grill
The Plaza
Sci-Fi Drive In
50's Prime Time
Rainforest (Animal Kingdom)
Coral Reef
Planet Hollywood

California Grill
Cinderella's Royal Table
T-Rex
Chef Mickey's
Wolfgang Pucks
Garden Grill
The Plaza
Sci-Fi Drive In
50's Prime Time
Rainforest (Animal Kingdom)
Coral Reef
Planet Hollywood

The RFC do you go for breakfast or dinner? Do you like this location better than the Disney Springs location?

How is every one? Im in Charleston SC and I think hell froze over...lol It doesn't snow here but yet we have snow for 4 days, it only snowed one day but its stuck... Ive lived here almost all my life and its never snowed like this, normally if it snows once every 5 yrs or so it doesn't even stick..
My mother is in hospice now since right before Christmas, completely unexpected...DISboards are my happy place and planning my trip is my get away, Im still working full time as well..

Happy New Year everyone btw..

How is every one? Im in Charleston SC and I think hell froze over...lol It doesn't snow here but yet we have snow for 4 days, it only snowed one day but its stuck... Ive lived here almost all my life and its never snowed like this, normally if it snows once every 5 yrs or so it doesn't even stick..
My mother is in hospice now since right before Christmas, completely unexpected...DISboards are my happy place and planning my trip is my get away, Im still working full time as well..

Happy new year to you too!

It hasn't snowed here in the UK, but it's been very cold, dark and rainy which is par for the course in January really. We got a little snow mid-December, but not more then an inch or two.

Sorry to hear that, sending you my best wishes :)

I live in New York , it snowed and school was closed for two days . So I have been home trying to planning our dining for our trip, but my boys are very picky eaters . So not really sure what to do . This is our 1st trip.

Cinderella royal table
ohana Breakfast
50's prime
chef mickeys
be our guest breakfast
Crystal Place

We’ve got a visit booked 9/22-9/29 at Yacht Club. We used the bounce back to book so it’ll be the first time in a few years we won’t look for free dining so I’m actually enjoying taking it a bit easy and not worrying over ADRs and things like that. It’ll also be fun to check out the Halloween party again. It’s been a while!

So I jumped in! Got an AP (before the price goes up) and a reservation for Sept 13 to Sept 20 at French Quarter. Sprung for a River View room. Right now it's a solo trip but if my GF isn't doing a show she will join me.

We bought a house on Dec 27th and then of course it's like the coldest 2 weeks in VA it's been in a long time, so I was all worried about the pipes in our brand new (well, new to us) house freezing! But luckily everything was fine. :)

Sorry about your mother! :(

We bought a house on Dec 27th and then of course it's like the coldest 2 weeks in VA it's been in a long time, so I was all worried about the pipes in our brand new (well, new to us) house freezing! But luckily everything was fine. :)

Sorry about your mother! :(
My moms pipes actually froze a bit, but hubby opened all her cabinets and cranked the heat and in an hour and a half or so the water was running again fine thankfully.. We had forgotten to drip moms with all the chaos..

Sept where are you????

My moms pipes actually froze a bit, but hubby opened all her cabinets and cranked the heat and in an hour and a half or so the water was running again fine thankfully.. We had forgotten to drip moms with all the chaos..

Sept where are you????

Ooh! Glad everything was fine...stress you don't need on top of everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter