*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

Staying at Pop with extended family 9/15 - 9/22 (11 total - 8 adults and 3 toddlers) hoping for Ohana on 9/15 for Dinner - all 11 of us, Chef Mickey on 9/20 for Breakfast - all 11 of us and then Tusker House for just Hubs and I on 9/21. (I know for the larger group ones I might have to book 2 tables) my ADR day is Monday fingers crossed that I get at least the 2 for the large group..

9/15 Arrival & Ohana
9/16 MK day (Hubs and I will hit Epcot for F&W - everyone else is going to T-Rex)
9/17 HS day - might only be 1/2 day as not too much for toddlers there)
9/18 Pool, Disney Springs and hopefully MNSSHP
9/19 Epcot day
9/20 Chef Mickey & MK
9/21 Tusker House (hubs & I) and AK for all
9/22 Pool, Disney Springs Home..

Anyone else getting really antsy waiting for MNSSHP dates???
I could be very wrong but I feel like you can just ask for them? When i called this week to book our ADRs, i was told that magic kingdom would be closed at 6 on sept 11,14,16,18 for the Halloween party. We are staying from sept 10th-20th.

Staying at Pop with extended family 9/15 - 9/22 (11 total - 8 adults and 3 toddlers) hoping for Ohana on 9/15 for Dinner - all 11 of us, Chef Mickey on 9/20 for Breakfast - all 11 of us and then Tusker House for just Hubs and I on 9/21. (I know for the larger group ones I might have to book 2 tables) my ADR day is Monday fingers crossed that I get at least the 2 for the large group..

9/15 Arrival & Ohana
9/16 MK day (Hubs and I will hit Epcot for F&W - everyone else is going to T-Rex)
9/17 HS day - might only be 1/2 day as not too much for toddlers there)
9/18 Pool, Disney Springs and hopefully MNSSHP
9/19 Epcot day
9/20 Chef Mickey & MK
9/21 Tusker House (hubs & I) and AK for all
9/22 Pool, Disney Springs Home..
Don’t forget there’s toy story land now at Hollywood studios. I feel like that could be really toddler friendly. And yes the 18th is a MNSSHP day.

Today was ADR day for our trip, staying at POR 9/12-9/19 (DH and myself). Got onto the website right around 5am CST to book and was able to get a reservation for our first night but any day after that the "Sorry for the Paws" message kept showing up. :badpc: I tried for about 20-25 minutes, tried the MDE app on my phone, several internet browsers and clearing my cookies but nothing worked so I finally gave up and went back to sleep. Tried again around 8am and 9am no luck. Finally, I gave in and called Disney Dining about 10am. Got through to a CM right away they were very nice and I was able to book everything I wanted :banana: What a feeling of relief that was! I'm just glad I didn't need to book one of the more difficult to get reservations like CRT or BOG, that would have really stressed me out!

9/12: Arrival & Spirit of Aloha
9/13: Jiko
9/14: Paddlefish
9/15: Trails End
9/16: The Edison
9/17: California Grill
9/18: Yachtsman
9/19: Departure

Today was ADR day for our trip, staying at POR 9/12-9/19 (DH and myself). Got onto the website right around 5am CST to book and was able to get a reservation for our first night but any day after that the "Sorry for the Paws" message kept showing up. :badpc: I tried for about 20-25 minutes, tried the MDE app on my phone, several internet browsers and clearing my cookies but nothing worked so I finally gave up and went back to sleep. Tried again around 8am and 9am no luck. Finally, I gave in and called Disney Dining about 10am. Got through to a CM right away they were very nice and I was able to book everything I wanted :banana: What a feeling of relief that was! I'm just glad I didn't need to book one of the more difficult to get reservations like CRT or BOG, that would have really stressed me out!

9/12: Arrival & Spirit of Aloha
9/13: Jiko
9/14: Paddlefish
9/15: Trails End
9/16: The Edison
9/17: California Grill
9/18: Yachtsman
9/19: Departure

We had the same issue, "Sorry for the Paws" in multiple browsers and MDE app. Fortunately I got right through when I called. After having the credit card issues when I tried for the first part of our split stay on Saturday morning and now this issue today, I am remembering why I prefer to sleep an hour longer and just call in...

At least they are done, and we too got what we wanted!

9/7: Garden Grill
9/8: Yak and Yeti
9/9: LeCellier
9/10: Crystal Palace and Boathouse
9/11: Be Our Guest Lunch and Jiko
9/12: SciFi
9/13: Trail's End
9/14: Teppan Edo

Please add us. Going September 8 - 15 at Animal Kingdom. Got cancelled out last year due Irma and cannot wait! ADR for CG Brunch! life is good!
See you there.

We are Sept 9 - 14.

We also had to reschedule because of Irma. We scheduled for Jan, and had a great time. But now we feel like we should "use up" our annual pass. Going again to get another trip on it.

We will be attending Sept 9th MNSSHP, hubby and I third party.

ON another note, I cant remember if I gave an update to our vacation or not but....
My grown daughter and son are now going and my son is bringing his gf and her 4 yr old son (it will be their first trip) I booked the 3 adults and 1 child in a Cars Suite at AOA, so the couple can have privacy and so little 4 yr old boy is completely wowed by his first experience in DIsney. There is going to be something very special (dont want to say in case they are on the forums) going to happen on this trip for one of my kids and I super super excited! They arrive a day after us and leave a day before us, I booked them two night at COmfort Inn Lake Buena Vista so they can take a day to enjoy Disney Springs and a day at the hotel pool and then MNSSHP with us that night.

I added Dolphin Resort for two nights to the beginning of DH and I trip, I had originally booked Drury Inn but Ive always wanted to stay at the Dolphin so Im really excited!

So now so far (Ill probably change it knowing me I cant help it lol)

Sept 7th leave after work should arrive at Dolphin Resort around 8/9pm will probably eat something on the road
Sept 8th-breakfast at Boardwalk Bakery enjoy Disney springs and have lunch at Homecoming, then realx around Dolphin Grotto pool, take boat to Epcot and have dinner at Via Napoli
Sept 9 breakfast at Dolphin (Picabu) check into VGF, packing an extra bag with swim suits, Magicbands and change of clothes in case room isnt ready, will hang around the pool, have lunch at pool bar, around 4 enter MK for MNSSHP, hope to have LTT for dinner around 5pm
Sept 10 monorail to Epcot, breakfast at Sunshine Seasons, lunch at Yorkshire Fish, break at resort pool, dinner at La Hacienda
Sept 11 Bus or drive car to AK, breakfast at a cart, lunch Satuli Canteen, afternoon break at resort pool, dinner at Yak and Yeti, Rivers of Light
Sept 12 CHeck out VGF CHeck into Poly VIllas, bus or drive car to HS breakfast Trolley car, lunch Mama Melrose and dinner Cape May
Sept 13 Our 10th anniversary, sleep in breakfast and lunch at Capt Cooks, relax at resort, possibly go to DS again to shop and dinner at Ohana with the whole family, ending night watching fireworks on the beach
Sept 14 breakfast Be OUr Guest, lunch at Skipper Canteen dinner Pecos Bills for dinner before they close the park to non party goers, relax the evening at resort, maybe start packing up some
Sept 15 breakfast Sunshine Seasons, lunch Les Halles, afternoon break at resort, dinner R&C
Sept 16 sleep in, finish packing, brunch at Trails End Buffet before heading home

Got an email this morning that MK changed from 6pm to 9pm closing on 9/8. This gives me hope the dates will be announced soon. I hate having "backup" plans! ugh
Yea I know what you mean Ive had to come up with a Plan A, B, C... for the first time ever..

I'm sure many of you have seen them, but in case anyone hasn't...MNSSHP dates are out. Phone reservations only at this point and I saw there was a "multi-hour" wait a few minutes ago. :) Not sure when they will open up tickets to buy online.

Dates:
  • August 17, 24, 28, 31
  • September 3, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 21, 23, 25, 28, 30
  • October 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21, 23, 25, 26, 28, 30, 31

Many thanks for listing the mnsshp dates.

I have been waiting to see that so I can plan my time around when I am there.
Sept 26- Oct 1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter