**~~***The Official June 2017 Thread***~~**

We leave in 5 days and today on our weather, they were talking about some type of tropical storm being possible in Florida this weekend or early next week. Please tell me I was dreaming (although, my husband heard them say it too)...

We leave in 5 days and today on our weather, they were talking about some type of tropical storm being possible in Florida this weekend or early next week. Please tell me I was dreaming (although, my husband heard them say it too)...
I hope you were dreaming, we leave on Friday (which looks like the worst day weather-wise for our trip). I didn't see anything on The Weather Channel, but it's Florida and forecasts change every 5 minutes. Fingers crossed it ends up being beautiful. If it does storm, it will hopefully keep the heat and crowds down!

We actually bought stickers that cover the band entirely. I have done others using top coat nail polish to cover tattoos and that worked well then but those were on the first year of MBs. I'm not sure if with the changes of MB to lighter material if it would work the sam way.

We decorated our magic bands this weekend with decals that we got on Etsy. I love how they turned out!

upload_2017-6-12_9-51-10.png

We got ours on Etsy too, but they do not stick. They were peeling off the next morning. I am trying to decide to seal them or find something stickier to get them to stay.

As for weather starting this weekend, it looks like it will just be typical FL weather for the Summer...afternoon t-storms.

I've not seen anything about a tropical storm. It's still a bit early for that. I would be amazed if one happened this early in the season. The water isn't quite warm enough yet. Everything I've seen is just typical afternoon showers. We leave in 5 days too. I've been keeping a heavy eye on the weather.

Back to work today. Missing Disney World already. We had a great first trip thouhh it will probably be our only one. I knew that going in though. I'm thinking about doing a trip report to extend the magic. I'm not sure I have enough good pics. Or time haha

Time is absolutely standing still. Regular schools let out on Friday last week. Special calendar schools let out a week earlier. My DW is a teacher and not done until Thursday. Work put a stop to all vacation after the week of Forth of July due to a massive product launch. So, everyone is taking vacation in June. No one around, not much going on, and clock watching at 8AM. It's going to be a painful 3.5 days of work until we hit the road.

Time is absolutely standing still. Regular schools let out on Friday last week. Special calendar schools let out a week earlier. My DW is a teacher and not done until Thursday. Work put a stop to all vacation after the week of Forth of July due to a massive product launch. So, everyone is taking vacation in June. No one around, not much going on, and clock watching at 8AM. It's going to be a painful 3.5 days of work until we hit the road.
I'm a teacher and today is my last day of work. We are leaving Saturday morning and I still have a ton to do, but I know these next couple of days are going to drag!

My wife screwed up and didn't realize that yesterday was her official last day. If she had known that, we would be there today. They could have gone to parks if they wanted and I could have relaxed at the resort to work by the pool. For her big mistake, she gets to clean house for 3 days. We can't even pack until we drop the dog off on Friday. If we pack with her in the house, she will go insane.

We just got back and we had a great time. It wasn't too busy to us. I was able to book a second FP for the River ride in pandora after refreshing the app a few times (this was at 2pm). Night time EMH lines weren't too bad in pandora and the other parks EMH we got a lot done. There was rain everyday but Friday and we wished it would of rained because it got so hot!

I hope you guys don't mind me crashing the June thread. We're asking for a little help over in the Dining Plan forum.

Specifically, we're wondering if anyone who got the Free Summer Quick Service deal has checked with guest relations on the notice in your vacation booklets that those quick service meals come with a dessert. For more information and to provide feedback, please head over to this thread: https://www.disboards.com/threads/free-quick-service-question.3573447/

Thanks for your time, guys.

Our vacation starts in 1 day:yay:. One night at airport Hyatt then nine wonderful days at the Polypixiedust:. The wait is becoming unbearable so many changes since our last trip:bored:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!