<><> The "Official" DISNEY RECIPE Exchange! <><> 1850+ recipes!

*This recipe is taken from the cookbook Cooking with Mickey Around our World*

German Mustard Dressing

Biergarten
Germany Showcase
EPCOT Center

Yield: 2 ¼ cups

Ingredients:
  • ¼ cup prepared mustard
  • ¼ cup mayonnaise
  • ⅛ tsp Knorr Aromat Vegetable seasoning or other similar product
  • ⅛ tsp white pepper
  • ¼ tsp sugar
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • ½ to ¾ cup cider vinegar
  • Salt to taste
  • ½ cup minced red onion

Directions:
In a blender, at high speed, mix mustard, mayonnaise, vegetable seasoning, pepper and sugar, until well blended. On low speed, alternately add oil and vinegar. Taste and add salt, if desired. Mix in onions. Refrigerate 24 hours before using. Refrigerate leftover dressing.

Honey-Mustard Dressing

The Blue Bayou
New Orleans
Disneyland

Yield: 1 cup

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 1 tbsp honey
  • 1 tbsp prepared mustard
  • 2 tsp lemon juice
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • Salt to taste
  • White pepper to taste
  • Tabasco sauce, few drops or to taste

Directions:
Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Blend well with wire whip, for at least 5 minutes. Chill to serve. Refrigerate any unused portion.

Sweet Cream Dressing

Contemporary Resorts Banquets
Contemporary Resort

Yield: 4 cups

Ingredients:
  • 3 cups mayonnaise
  • 3 tbsp evaporated milk
  • 3 tbsp pineapple juice
  • 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 2 tsp lemon juice
  • ⅛ tsp celery seeds
  • 1 tsp prepared mustard
  • Salt and white pepper to taste
  • 2 tbsp crushed pineapple, drained

Directions:
Put mayonnaise in mixing bowl and using an electric mixer, blend on low speed until mixture reaches a creamy, smooth consistency. Add remaining ingredients, except crushed pineapple, and continue mixing on low speed until well blended. Stir in crushed pineapple. Refrigerate.

Top of the World Dressing

Top of the World
Contemporary Resort

Yield: 2 ½ cups

Ingredients:
  • ½ cup finely chopped Spanish onion
  • 1 tbsp finely chopped anchovy
  • 2 tsp finely chopped garlic
  • 3 medium eggs
  • 1 ¼ cups vegetable oil
  • 2 tbsp cider vinegar
  • ⅛ tsp mustard
  • 1 tsp salt
  • ⅛ tsp white pepper
  • 3 tbsp water
  • ½ tsp lemon juice
  • ¼ tsp Worcestershire sauce

Directions:
In a small bowl, combine onion, anchovy and garlic. Set aside.

Place eggs in a medium bowl over hot, not boiling, water and stir gently until warm. Remove from heat and with an electric hand mixer, mix on low speed 5 minutes. Stir in onion mixture. On medium speed, gradually add half the oil and vinegar and blend well. Then blend in mustard, salt, pepper and remaining oil on medium speed. In a separate bowl, combine water, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and remaining vinegar. Add to egg-oil mixture and beat on low speed until creamy. Chill to serve.

Creamy Cucumber Tangaroa Dressing

Tangaroa Terrace
Polynesian Village Resort

Yield: 2 ½ cups

Ingredients:
  • 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • 1 ½ tbsp oyster sauce
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • ½ tbsp half and half
  • 1 dash Tabasco sauce
  • 1/16 tsp granulated garlic
  • ⅛ tsp freshly ground black pepper
  • ⅛ tsp salt
  • 1 cucumber
  • ½ cup dairy sour cream
  • ½ cup mayonnaise
  • 1 small egg, beaten

Directions:
Beat cream cheese in mixer until fluffy. Combine lemon juice, oyster sauce, olive oil, half and half, Tabasco sauce, garlic, pepper and salt and mix until smooth.

Cut ends off cucumber and wash. Chop coarsely in a blender or food processor with steel blade. Drain in strainer to remove juice. Save juice.

Mix sour cream and mayonnaise with cream cheese until smooth. Stir in lemon juices mixture, blending well. Add egg and cucumber, mixing well.

VARIATION: For a thinner dressing, add cucumber juice to taste.

Green Goddess Dressing

Empress Lilly
Walt Disney World Shopping Village

Yield: 3 ½ cups

Ingredients:
  • 2 ½ cups mayonnaise
  • 1 can (2 oz) anchovies, drained, finely chopped
  • 2 tbsp tarragon leaves, finely chopped
  • 1 tbsp tarragon vinegar
  • 2 tbsp finely cut chives
  • 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
  • ¼ bunch (about ½ cup) chopped watercress
  • ½ tsp finely chopped garlic
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • ⅓ cup olive oil
  • ⅛ tsp white pepper
  • ½ tsp green food coloring

Directions:
Combine all ingredients and stir until well blended. Chill for several hours or overnight in the refrigerator. Refrigerate any unused portion.

Bibb Lettuce Dressing with Pine Nuts

Empress Room
Empress Lilly

Yield: 4 servings

Ingredients:
  • ¼ cup red wine vinegar
  • ¾ cup soy bean vegetable oil
  • ¼ tsp Dijon mustard
  • Juice from ½ lemon
  • 1 ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 1.2 tsp freshly ground pepper
  • 1 head Bibb lettuce
  • ¼ cup pine nuts

Directions:
Combine vinegar with oil and seasonings and mix well. Wash and tear lettuce leaves into bite size pieces. Put into 4 salad bowl. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Serve with dressing.

Garbanzo Garlic Salad Dressing

Village Restaurant

Yield: 3 cups

Ingredients:
  • 1 can (19 oz) garbanzos (chick peas), pureed
  • 1 tbsp anchovy paste
  • 1 clove garlic, crushed
  • ½ tsp salt or seasoned salt
  • 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
  • 1 drop Tabasco sauce
  • ¼ cup olive oil
  • 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
  • ⅓ cup dairy sour cream
  • ⅓ cup mayonnaise

Directions:
Combine all ingredients in a blow and stir to blend. Chill. Serve as a dressing with vegetable salad.

:eek: WOW! Someone is typing their little fingers to the bone!! :eek:

THANK YOU! :banana:

I have many more to post. Just got busy with real life stuff lol. I check the index before I type up a recipe to try and avoid duplicates. I'll apologize in advance if one slips through the cracks.

I have many more to post. Just got busy with real life stuff lol. I check the index before I type up a recipe to try and avoid duplicates. I'll apologize in advance if one slips through the cracks.
I appreciate you taking the time to post these! I'm looking forward to the plant-based recipes. It seems Disney is adding so many more of those options lately!

Ugh! I didn't get notification that Mike has been posting to this! I will update the index for y'all tomorrow!! I'm making a note now so I don't forget!

Ugh! I didn't get notification that Mike has been posting to this! I will update the index for y'all tomorrow!! I'm making a note now so I don't forget!

I'm not sure when I plan to go on my next posting spree yet, but when I do, should I give you a heads up? Not trying to be a pest/problem or anything.

I'm not sure when I plan to go on my next posting spree yet, but when I do, should I give you a heads up? Not trying to be a pest/problem or anything.

No need!! You just post whenever you have time! You are absolutely no a problem! I just love to keep the index as close to up-to-date as I can! ;) Thank you again for sharing!

The index has been updated to page 182: 3634

Can I ask for one favor from those posting, Mike has started this and it helps me to make sure nothing is missed when updating the index.. Could you please post 1 recipe at a time.. I know it's multiple posts but it makes indexing so much easier. Don't worry no posts will be ignored if they are more than one recipe to a post.

Thanks again for sharing everyone!!!

Last edited:

Hollandaise Sauce

Verandah Restaurant

Yield: 6 servings

Ingredients:
  • 3 egg yolks
  • 3 tbsp water
  • ¼ pound butter, melted and cooled
  • 1 ½ tbsp lemon juice
  • ⅛ tsp Tabasco sauce
  • ⅛ tsp salt
  • White Pepper to Taste

Directions:
Beat egg yolks with water. Place bowl over pan of simmering water. Whip eggs until they peak. Remove from water. Cool to room temperature. Gradually beat in butter. Add lemon juice, Tabasco, salt and white pepper to taste. Makes 1 ¼ cups. Set aside.

Crepes

Village Restaurant
Empress Lilly

Yield: 4 servings

Ingredients:
  • 2 large eggs
  • ⅛ tsp salt
  • 2 tbsp butter, melted and cooled
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • ¾ cup all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup milk

Directions:
Beat egg, salt, butter and sugar in a mixing bowl with a whisk until blended. Add flour and milk alternately, beating until smooth. Chill, covered, for 1 to 2 hours.

When ready to make crepes, heat 6 or 7 inch frying pan until moderately hot. Oil lightly and pour 3 tbsp batter into pan. Tilt pan to make thin layer. Brown lightly on both sides. Stack with piece of wax paper between each crepe.

Last edited:

Cheese Crepes

Empress Lilly

Yield: 6 crepes

Ingredients:
  • 5 tbsp butter
  • 5 tbsp flour
  • 2 cups milk
  • ½ pound Gruyere cheese, grated
  • ½ pound Cheddar cheese, grated
  • 1 drop Tabasco or dash cayenne pepper
  • ⅛ tsp Worcestershire sauce
  • Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
  • 6 7-in crepes (see recipe here)
  • Parsley, grated cheese or grapes

Directions:
Heat butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour with a whisk and cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add milk, stirring constantly until mixture comes to a boil and is thickened. Add cheese and stir over low heat until cheese is melted. Add seasonings to taste. Sauce should be thick. Put approximately ½ cup on each crepe and roll. Garnish with parsley, grated cheese or grapes. Serve hot.

NOTE: The sauce can be cooled. Fill crepes as directed and place side by side in a buttered flat casserole, sprinkle with grated cheese and heat at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until bubbly.

Shrimp and Cheese Omelette

Coral Isle Cafe

Yield: 1 omelette

Ingredients:
  • 2 tbsp butter, divided
  • ½ tbsp chopped onion
  • 3 ½ tbsp flour
  • 1 cup half and half
  • ½ tsp fish bouillon
  • 2 tsp sauterne wine
  • ½ cup medium diced raw shrimp
  • Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
  • 3 eggs well beaten
  • 2 tbsp shrimp mixture
  • 2 tbsp shredded Cheddar cheese
  • Cooked shrimp, optional

Sauce

Directions:
Melt 1 tbsp butter in a small saucepan. Add onion and saute until tender. Stir in flour and cook 2 to minutes, stirring constantly. Do not brown. Add half and half and cook and stir until sauce is creamy and smooth. Add fish bouillon, wine, shrimp, salt and pepper to taste and cook, covered, over very low heat for 15 minutes. This makes a little over 1 cup.

Omelette

Directions:
Heat remaining butter in an 8 inch omelette pan over medium high heat. Add eggs, reduce heat to medium and stir the eggs a few times. When bottom of eggs is firm, with a spatula flip the omelette over to cook the other side. When omelette is firm, spoon 2 tbsp of the shrimp sauce into the middle of the omelette and sprinkle with the cheese. Spread the mixture lengthwise on the eggs and fold ⅓ of the omelette over the filling from one side and ⅓ from the other, until it overlaps. Check under the omelette with a spatula to be sure it is released from pan.

Holding omelette firm with a spatula, turn skillet upside down and place the omelette on the serving plate. Garnish with cooked shrimp, if desired. This makes one omelette. Repeat for additional omelettes. Refrigerate any unused shrimp sauce.

Omelette

Pueblo Room
Coral Isle Cafe
Contemporary Resort
Respectively

Yield: 1 serving

Ingredients:
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 tbsp butter or vegetable oil
  • 1 slice American processed cheese

Directions:
Beat egg well. Heat butter or oil in an 8 inch omelette pan until quite hot (not browned). Pour in beaten eggs and let cook 10 to 15 seconds. With a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, stir egg around in the pan, bringing cooked egg up from the bottom, letting raw egg run to the bottom, for 5 to 6 seconds.

At this point, raise edge of the omelette from the pan and tilt the pan so that any raw egg can run down and under into hot pan.

Lay slice of cheese on omelette which should still be moist on top. Take spatula and lift edge of omelette, folding across the top. Slide or turn out onto place. Makes 1 serving. Repeat for additional servings.

NOTE: Do not wash pan between omelettes. Wipe with paper towels or clean dry cloth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter