The Official DisDads Prayer and Praise Thread

Considering applying for the director position here. Means more $$, but more responsibility and time. With the kids graduating next year and in 2022 I don't know if I want to give up the time with them. I spend most of my time trying to find money for my program so this would just be more of the same but for the whole center. It also means more posterior kissing. Prayers appreciated

Considering applying for the director position here. Means more $$, but more responsibility and time. With the kids graduating next year and in 2022 I don't know if I want to give up the time with them. I spend most of my time trying to find money for my program so this would just be more of the same but for the whole center. It also means more posterior kissing. Prayers appreciated

praying

Prayers appreciated for SWMBO...kidney stone, but thankfully it is low which may mean relief in the next 48 hours we hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!