The Official DIS Emmy Awards: LIVE PARTY Thread!!! TONITE! Red Carpet 6 ET/3 PT

Ok these two are funny!

Was really hoping for a win for Julia or Rachel. I’ve just started watching Fleabag, so hopefully it grows on me.

Was that a deserved dig regarding parent in prison for College/University admissions scandal?

Looked like she almost took a tumble tripping over Kendall’s dress. And Kendall looked super uncomfortable during that laughter.

When was this? I even re-wound the video and didn't see anything. :confused3

I thought I spotted it as they were walking up, it just looked like a little stutter step.

It was exactly that. But she continued to look at the bottom of Kendall’s dress as they walked, so I thought it might have been the dress she got caught up in. It could have been her own dress was just too tight.

Was that a deserved dig regarding parent in prison for College/University admissions scandal?

Not very classy of the Emmys to poke fun at previous winners, considering Felicity won 1 Emmy and was nominated for another 4. And her husband, William H. Macy won 1 Emmy and had been nominated for another 10 Emmys. :sad2:

Not very classy of the Emmys to poke fun at previous winners, considering Felicity won 1 Emmy and was nominated for another 4. And her husband, William H. Macy won 1 Emmy and had been nominated for another 10 Emmys. :sad2:
I missed it, what was said and by who?

I missed it, what was said and by who?

The not at all funny, male comedian who makes stupid quips after each award, said something along the lines of the stars who are watching from prison.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one, as I chose to use the word 'Deserved' in my post, I've another word 'Despicable.'

Last edited:
The only nominated limited series I've seen is "Escape at Dannemora," which was great! I wished they put where you can find some of these when they show them onscreen. They sound interesting- I really wanted to see the Fosse/verden one but I lost track of it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter