The Official Dec Trip Report Thread

Was a very cloudy and cool day today. DS got here around noon and after lunch we went to Fantasia Gardens and played mini golf. Neiko, our old pup did really good hanging out in the trailer for a couple of hours. Oh, And having him here has really pissed off our flurried nut loving neighbors, lol. For some reason I am having a hard time getting photos I took on my phone to post, even after resizing them. If I take on my iPad, I have no issues.

As I am sitting here typing this 7 or 8 Tom turkeys just strolled into our camp......not sure what my dog was thinking, never seen such big birds, thought he was going to have a heart attack . He wanted to chase them so bad, not knowing they would kick his butt!
IMG_0972.JPG IMG_0971.JPG IMG_0973.JPG IMG_0974.JPG IMG_0975.JPG IMG_0976.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0979.JPG
    IMG_0979.JPG
    229.2 KB · Views: 0

DH went fishing again this morning. He has been catching, bass, brim and catfish from the canal behind the 1800 loop. Not much planned for today except dinner at TE. We may head to DS and see a movie. Will start to take down the Christmas stuff, as we have to head home tomorrow .

Terri,

The pics of Neiko and the turkeys are great. Funny how the turkeys seem completely unbothered by everything. Even with the clouds, the Fort looks better than here (or almost anywhere)

j

Last edited:

Well it's our last night . We just got back from Trails End and are very full . Food was very good, but I have to admit I was a little disappointed in the variety of offerings. DS and I went to DIsney Springs and saw a movie. Nice surprise to find out that before noon all movies are just $5.00. We are now sitting by our last campfire and not looking forward to packing up and heading home tomorrow. So until March, I will be reading your trip reports. Happy Camping .

not sure what my dog was thinking, never seen such big birds
The pictures with doggie are great. Appears to be a slight bit of confusion on his face, that "what the heck are you guys doing here" look.

Thanks for the pictures, Terri. Say hey to Doug for me. I'll be posting like you when I get to the Fort hopefully. Bama Ed

It’s a beautiful day here. We are settled in 2000, the loop that we have come to love by force. I think we’ve stayed here 10 times vs once in 1500 and we are actually in the same site for the third time!!!

This loop is packed, multiple groups in many sites and the smell of weed wafting lazily over from one of my neighbors :-) We aren’t visiting any parks so we spent the day visiting all the loops and admiring open mouthed the site decorations. One guy has a full size Cinderella coach and a castle!

Tonight we found some friends from Miami who projected the UM game a couple of sites down...but let’s not talk about this. Tomorrow more of the same- looping, playgrounds, maybe a drink on the TE porch, fishing.

Anyone here now know where the dance party music is coming from? It sounds too loud and professional to be from a site but it’s not park music - sounds kind of like the one they play at the pool for the “dance party”. It’s cold and clear so it could be from far away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter