The Official Dec Trip Report Thread

The site looks great, Terri. The sites are cleared out a lot more than I remember the Full sites.

j

Terri, I hope your DH shooed the explorer out of your trailer. Not too keen on that part.

I recalled you like 1700 so I am glad you got into it again.

Enjoy your stay.

Bama Ed

Terri, I hope your DH shooed the explorer out of your trailer. Not too keen on that part.

I recalled you like 1700 so I am glad you got into it again.

Enjoy your stay.

Bama Ed
He did, after it helped itself to some peanuts! Will definitely be keeping the door shut. Love those critters, but I can imagine the havoc if one got trapped inside.
IMG_0902.JPG IMG_0903.JPG IMG_0904.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0905.JPG
    IMG_0905.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 0
Today we did finally end up over at the Boardwalk. You have to take bus to HS then boat or walk over. We ate an early dinner at the ESPN club then walked back. The construction in the photo is the new godula station.
IMG_20171226_173552246_HDR.jpg IMG_20171226_173212536_HDR.jpg IMG_20171226_173323054.jpg

Lazy day today. A lot of people checked out today, most sites around us emptied out and are just now starting to fill back up. Went for our morning ride, hung out at camp, had some fun with the squirrels, went to lunch at Geyser Point over at the WL, took a walk down the nature trail and now back to relaxing at camp. Loving this weather. Wish it could be like this all year long.
IMG_0919.JPG IMG_0921.JPG IMG_20171227_072708023.jpg IMG_20171227_072735929_HDR.jpg IMG_20171227_152730038.jpg IMG_20171227_152733255.jpg

Not much planned for today, Just hanging around the Fort waiting for DS and the fur baby to come up. May hit DS and see a movie later.

Tltay my deepest condolences It would appear that based on your failure to mount any defense against Trainee 15351 that you have now become an open training ground/subject for the NSS.
Your description of the events related and photographed above are a near text book example of Basic Training Scenario B1. 1) Gain subjects trust by performing cute antics. 2) Once trust is established gain closer proximity to subject and recon location of and quantities of TASTY'S. 3) Repeat step 1 till Tribute of TASTY'S is provided. 4) If tribute is sufficient return on regular basis and repeat for as long as subject is present. 5) If tribute is NOT PROVIDED or provided in insufficient quantities exact revenge directly proportional to level of tribute offered.
As you can see the remainder of you trip is likely to be fraught with peril. From my perspective you only have 3 choices. First contact Tiggerdad and see if can or is willing to negotiate a truce on your behalf ( I have heard but can not verify that donation to cooler can be helpful)
Second increase both the QAUNTITY AND QUAILITY of the tribute offered
Three and this only in the extreme cases where the other methods have failed Deploy an 8yr old boy armed with BB
gun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter