*** The Official August 2018 Thread*** - let's have some fun....

We'll be at BLT from August 16 - 22. Since we aren't getting a party on the 21st, we're really hoping for one on the 17th (but I do not have much hope). At least we have an EMM on Sunday the 19th!
I think that by the sounds of it, you will be there for a hallowe'en party. And if you're at BLT that's great- so easy to get 'home' after the party! We have done EMM twice (it's amazing). One time we did EMM while we were at Contemporary and it was so nice to be able to walk to EMM in the morning and not have to worry about taking transportation to the ticketed event.

I think that by the sounds of it, you will be there for a hallowe'en party. And if you're at BLT that's great- so easy to get 'home' after the party! We have done EMM twice (it's amazing). One time we did EMM while we were at Contemporary and it was so nice to be able to walk to EMM in the morning and not have to worry about taking transportation to the ticketed event.

We did the EMM the last time we stayed at AKL. Getting up early and then dealing with the transportation was not pretty. Not being a morning person, I am thrilled that we'll get an extra 45 minutes or so of sleep in the morning!

Hmm, I was assuming there was only a party on Thursday of our trip (Aug 30-Sept 8) but looks like they may also have on on Monday. Totally doing Monday if that's the case!

Official? Where did you find it? I can’t find it at the site! I am hoping for the 17th. However last year we were at the first night and crowds were crazy!
I agree. We were at the first party last year and the year before. Last year's party crowds were much crazier than the year before.

Hi dizneeat
Can you update me I'm now split staying the 13-16/AOA and 16-19/AKL.

Got my MNSSHP tickets for the 24th!!

I jumped right on it before it booked up! (I know it as a bit of a silly thought but these are getting more popular and with Disney anymore you never know)

I think going to the first party sounds fun, though I know I would spend a fair amount of time trying to spot Disney bloggers lol

We did the first party of the season back in 2014 and it was awesome with EXTREMELY low crowds. However I haven't heard reports like that in the years' since; still think going to the first party is neat!

I'm not sure if we'll do the 21st or 24th, we'll probably decide once we return from our trip that we leave for this Saturday. Kind of want to do the 24th which will be the night before we leave and go out with a bang :goodvibes

We did the first party of the season back in 2014 and it was awesome with EXTREMELY low crowds. However I haven't heard reports like that in the years' since; still think going to the first party is neat!

I'm not sure if we'll do the 21st or 24th, we'll probably decide once we return from our trip that we leave for this Saturday. Kind of want to do the 24th which will be the night before we leave and go out with a bang :goodvibes
Yeah that is our last night too so it seems a fun way to say goodbye. And like dizneeat said 21st is a reg 9pm close now so it looks like the decision was made for you lol.

Have fun on your trip next week!

I admit it - jealous of all of you in August who can go to the parties :) I would love to go but DS starts school Aug. 16 and DD on the 17th. Wish they didn't go back to school so early...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts