***The Official AKV Owners And Lovers Thread***. Come And Chat

Does anyone know the status of when the Club level offerings will be restored? I'm sure no one knows for sure- I guess I'm looking for rumblings/rumors. We have a club level 1 bedroom booked tentatively for late May but will switch if club is still suspended as this would be a colossal waste of points otherwise.

I’ll be coming “home” in Dec to Kidani. Does anyone have bus info such as how early they start running, what time to be at bus stop and how transportation to AK is? I’m looking to rope drop FOP on a weekday and read somewhere that people have gotten in and on FOP before 9. Any info will help. TIA.
In anticipation for park opening times, you will see lots of buses during the hour before park opening. AK opens at 9am on weekdays, as does Magic Kingdom, so you will see one line for AK buses and a separate line for MK buses between 8-10 am. It seemed that as soon as an AK bus pulled away, another was ready to start loading. They did start some of the rides early at AK, such as FOP, Expedition Everest, and Navi River Journey. I know the safari did not start until actual opening time, and the walking trails in Africa and Asia, along with Rafiki's planet watch, did not open until 9:30 or 10.

Does anyone who has stayed at Jambo recently know if the Jambo gym is open? I’ll be there starting on Christmas Day. I plan to work out in the mornings and would hate for my neighbors to hear me grunting amd groaning through Insanity. LOL

Does anyone who has stayed at Jambo recently know if the Jambo gym is open? I’ll be there starting on Christmas Day. I plan to work out in the mornings and would hate for my neighbors to hear me grunting amd groaning through Insanity. LOL
Just got back-- everything is closed except the front desk, pool, and friday/ saturday they opened the pool bar.
We stayed in a Jambo grand villa-- since they are on the "end caps" of the building, we didn't see another human being for 4 days. Resort only stay, and actually never left the room. family gathering for thanksgiving. fantastic.

Does anyone know what was in place of the jambo grand villas prior to the DVC take over? Betting they were three individual "suites" (one balcony for each)

Hi AKL experts :) I have stayed in a deluxe studio savannah view in Jambo House a couple times over the years and loved it. I am thinking of staying again Dec 2021, but am also intrigued by club level. I know it is not back to normal now and no guarantee when it will be open again, but my question is if I book a club level studio in Jambo house, will it have a savannah view?

Hi AKL experts :) I have stayed in a deluxe studio savannah view in Jambo House a couple times over the years and loved it. I am thinking of staying again Dec 2021, but am also intrigued by club level. I know it is not back to normal now and no guarantee when it will be open again, but my question is if I book a club level studio in Jambo house, will it have a savannah view?
Not necessarily, and even if it does, the eves take away some of the view. Yet, I still book concierge when I can.

Yesterday I was able to snag 3 consecutive days in May in a value studio! Is it weird that I am way too excited about this!? 29 points for 3 days over a weekend! Sign me up!

Please report back after your stay and tell us what you thought. Bonus points for pictures! :)

Excited for my trip in Feb... going to be so weird being at Jambo with everything being closed, but with Sanaa having "mobile to go" that is going to be nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter